Chapter 29-Jeff Style: Introducing...

3rd Person POV

There was a young boy walking through the woods to where Y/N, Jeff, and Smile Dog were. He was clad in a flannel shirt with cracked blood on it, he had thick black, broken, and cracked glasses on with ripped up jeans. He had curly red hair with thick sideburns. If he had looked nicer he might have looked a bit like a hipster.

"Hey! Who are you? And what are you doing with Y/N?" The boy yelled at Jeff who was injured and carrying Smile Dog, and Y/N. This boy's girlfriend.

"I should ask you the same thing." Jeff snarled at the boy while struggling to carry the both.

"I'm Ted. What happened to my girlfriend?" The boy said speaking up and motioning towards y/n.

"Jeff... But hey rather than just standing around being a douche bag why not help me carry them? Because if you didn't notice through your brown glasses they're injured and so am I." Jeff snapped at the boy who claimed to be y/n's boyfriend.
"I thought he ran away!" Jeff yelled in his head.
"So I can take y/n..." Ted spoke up saying and grabbing y/n from Jeffs arms. Jeff glared at him but focused on maintaining his balance.
"Fuck the party is probably still going on and I'll bet everyone's drunk at this point..." Jeff mumbled under his breath. Ted was simply whispering softly to y/n while brushing her hair out of her face.

-listen to Never Too Late by Three Days Grace here :33-

"Y/n I hope you're alright... I missed you. Everyone else dragged me away. I swear I didn't mean to leave you. I didn't." Ted said trying to choke back tears. Obviously feeling guilty that he ran away and left her for several days.
"When I heard that you were in the hospital I went to visit you, but your parents said you had kept mumbling in your sleep about some boy named Jeff. I guess I know who he is now... Please be okay. I need you." He continued saying to you as he followed behind Jeff but kept his distance out of fear. He was afraid he had lost his girlfriend to Jeff. He was afraid he was too late.

TED's POV

I missed her... I swear I never meant to run off with the others. I swear I didn't. Fucking Calisa made me. She dragged me off... I never thought Calisa was the jealous type. After several days of being depressed Calisa tried to... Console me. I didn't want her though. How could I when my girlfriend was missing and her parents were breaking down. I was breaking down too but I promised them I would find her. I failed. She ended up in the hospital and then... Once I found out about this Jeff guy I-I just didn't think my heart could take it. I ran out of the hospital and I could've sworn I saw something. A giant.

-Get out alive Three Days Grace..(I love three days grace...)-

Slenderman. I didn't think it was possible. He couldn't be real but it would explain the tendrils coming out of the windows of that mansion. They didn't grab us because we all ran away, but... I'll bet he took her, and he wanted her back. Well I'm back now and I won't let them hurt her.

3rd Person POV

"We're here. I'll take her inside" Jeff said while reaching an arm out to take y/n back.

"I can carry her inside. You don't seem to be doing so great yourself." Ted replied.

"Alright but if you panic don't blame me." Jeff said while pushing open the door to find a game of strip beer pong going on.

"YOU ALL NEED TO GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP. GOD" Jeff said while facepalming with his free hand.
"I figured you'd all be drunk to hell, but stripping to... AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR ME."

Who is this Jeffrey? And what happened? Explain.

Slenderman asked while glaring at Ted.

"I heard Smile Dog and he sounded hurt so I obviously went to go help him. Y/n followed me outside and a bunch of shit happened I don't really know what happened. You'll have to ask her. There was like two of her or some dumb shit like that. Then a young girl showed up like I don't know what the hell happened Slendude. All I know is that she passed out after crying a lot and Smile and I are injured. Then this guy showed up. He says he's her boyfriend or something." Jeff said really fast because he wanted to join the game. Seeing Clockwork half naked was turning him on a bit. (Sorry I had to)

Ah I see. I was not expecting this to happen until later. It seems as though you have sped up the process a lot Jeffrey, but as for you young man. You have a choice. Theodore. You can either stay here and live with us, or we can kill you right now.

"Can't I at least talk to her before I make my decision...?" Ted asked in a calm voice while looking around the room at the crazy creepypastas that were standing in front of him.

Fine. We will allow you that privilege, but for now just join in the strip beer pong if you wish. I have matters to attend to.

~Hey guys! So I mentioned before that I wanted a friends okay to put him in the story so here he is! Ted is based off one of my closest and dearest friends Teddy. His looks are pretty accurate I would say. Except his personality and stuff may be a bit OOC not that you guys would know hehe. But what did you think of him? Does reader chan still like him?~