Side Story 3: The Children

~This takes place like 10 years before y/n even meets LJ. Trigger warning and lemony content~

"Momma? Momma where did you go?" The small child wandered around the running carnival with tears beginning to swell in her eyes. A black and white clown approached her and she got scared and started pulling back.
"Hm? There's no need to be afraid of me! I'm Laughing Jack and I can help you find your way if you're lost!" The clown reached out a hand and bent down to the height of the child since he was intimidating due to his massive height.
"You don't look like all the other clowns..." the little girl said cowering as he stuck his hand out to her.
"That's because I'm different! There's nothing wrong with being different is there? Haha everyone always says I look different, but I see it as a good thing!" He replied with a cheery smile creeping across his face.
"Everyone... everyone always tells me I'm different at school... they say I'm a freak" she said as more tears began to fall down her eyes until Laughing Jack reached over to her and wiped the tears off her face.
"They call me a freak too, but nothing's wrong with that! It makes us unique! Forget about all of them! Want to come with me to a factory where I make candy? You can have all the candy you want!"
"Really?! Mister why are you being so nice to me?"
"Because I am just like you. Now come let's go have some fun! Hahaha smile kiddo!"
The two walked to Laughing Jack's factory where he makes all of his candies, but he led her through a back door.
"Jack's back!!" Several voices of children of all genders and ages rang out through the room they were entering as Laughing Jack became swarmed with the children.
"Hiya Kiddos! I brought a new girl with me! What's your name sweetie?"
"Annavella! Hi everyone!"
All of the other children one by one introduced themselves.
"What is this place?" Annavella asked.
"It's a place for all of us freaks to be ourselves! It's like a giant castle! Laughing Jack has been so nice to us!"
"We're all treated the same when we're here!"
Annavella couldn't help but to smile at all the other children because she thought she had finally found a place where she could belong.

~time skip five years~(Annavella is now around 14)

Annavella's POV

Laughing Jack was always so nice to me and he made me feel special. He treated me differently than everyone else. He made me feel loved and I forgot about my family and learned to enjoy my life where I was. In love with the goofy clown. I can remember everything about the first time he was inside me. Just like his arms, fingers, and legs his member was long too. I can still feel the pounding sensation of his love rushing through me. And how he tasted in that moment. I was in love with Laughing Jack. I remember the first time I was scared. I was scared so much because he was rough and relentless, but he loved me I could feel it. So I had no choice but to love him back. Everyone else told me that what he did was wrong, but I knew he loved me. He did it because he loved me.
"Annavella stay away from him. He raped you. He should have stopped but he didn't. And don't even say he loves you because he did the same to me." a fellow girl named Felicia told me. She was just jealous and lying to me. He loves me I know it. He gave me candy and and... he loves me.
I woke up the next morning and Felicia was dead. I didn't cry for her.