Chapter 14: Guardian- Slenderman Style

~Every once and a while I question why I'm still writing this, but you guys like it so it shall continue!!~

"Ah so you chose me child. I can assure you that with me you will be safe from any possible danger. Although I will warn you that I tend to have matters to deal with quite frequently so I may or may not always be around." Slenderman said telepathically to you and so you nodded as a response and to show you understood.  Slenderman showed you around his mansion describing everything with great detail.  You could tell he took pride in it.  You started giggling a little which he noticed and questioned?

"Miss y/n? Did I say something funny?" He cocked his head a bit to the side like a confused little kid which you continued to giggle at.

"No. It's just you treat this place like it's your child.  Your kid And you're a proud father and it's just really cute I guess..." Wait did you just say this tall faceless thing was cute...? You mentally facepalmed yourself before he showed you your room. It was absolutely beautiful. The walls a beautiful shade of f/c with a large king sized bed with a canopy surrounding it. There were giant windows with lots of sunlight (or giant shades if you're a mushroom like me xD). The beauty of the room was stunning and you wondered why it looked so good considering it was such an old looking building.

"Miss Y/n do you like it?" The tall man said to you using telepathy.

"No need to be so formal! Just call me y/n or even n/n (nickname)! And I love it... it's absolutely beautiful... just stunning." You replied still in awe of the beautiful room before you.

"Well it's only fitting to have a beautiful room for a beautiful girl." Slenderman replied to you while turning his head away awkwardly which was unlike him to break out of his usual gentlemanly even if it was only for a split second.

"So would you mind getting further acquainted with the others while I tend to some business in my office?" Slenderman said politely as you nodded and began to walk off.

"Oh and one last thing. Once again. Welcome to my mansion."

~I'm finally back and ready to get back to these stories!! Sorry this one was so short...~