Chapter 10: Guardian-Jeff Style

"Jeff I pick you."  You said a bit hesitantly because a part of you was afraid of him and afraid of what he could potentially do to you. At the same time you thought that he couldn't be that bad... could he?
"He is meant to be your guardian child.  If anything happens with him I will arrange for you to be with someone else."  Slender's voice rang in your ears.  You were confused and a tad bit freaked out that Slenderman could hear your inner thoughts.
"Better watch what I think around him then..." You thought as Slenderman turned towards you and started making a faint hissing noise.
Jeff simply walked over to you and said "I got it Slenderdude.  I know what I'm supposed to do."  He harshly grabbed your wrist and started dragging you up the stairs.

"It's only been one day here you know but we're just getting started so you might as well make yourself feel comfortable." Jeff said his face lighting up a bit and you thought that it was odd because he seemed cheery. As you were walking down the hallway you noticed that the upper floor of the mansion was nicely furnished compared to the first floor which was grey and dull. Jeff was about to grab your arm and pull you into a f/c(fav color) room when you stopped and said out of impulse "Where do you sleep Jeff?"

"Well I'm supposed to be your guardian right? So I guess I'll be sleeping your room for now if that's okay with you...?" He replied making a face that made you very uncomfortable. Sensing this he quickly said "But don't worry I'm not like Dr. Smiley. And if you don't mind dogs we could have Smile Dog stay in here too."

"Ah I get it party in my room huh. That's fine. I like Smile Dog!" You said in a teasing manner as Smile Dog jumped up on you and started licking your face.  He was surprisingly a pretty friendly dog at least to you he was.  You almost wouldn't expect many of the people here to have been killers.  Maybe some of them seemed it, but not all of them.  There was a young girl there named Sally and you would never suspected her of being a killer.  She was so sweet and carried a teddy bear around with her.  You started thinking about Sally until Jeff started snapping his fingers in front of your face.

"Hey Earth to y/n.  So I'm just showing you your room.  You don't really have anything right?  I guess that means we'll have to send you shopping in the town that's closest to here.  Since I don't exactly look normal and I can't really make myself look normal if you have to go into the town BEN will take you.  He looks like an elf or something, but believe it or not he can change pretty quickly.  That's about the only time it won't be me that's with you."  he said rather quickly leaving you a bit dazed trying to take it all in.  You just nodded so he understood that you got what he was saying.  After that he ordered Smile Dog to back off of you as he took you around the rest of the mansion so you wouldn't get lost.

He led you into a large room with a chandelier and a wooden floor.  There was almost no furniture in the room so you could pretty much guess that it was a ballroom although you questioned why people like them would need a ballroom.

"We like to have parties every once in a while... believe it or not.  They're not really any fun though.  There aren't a whole lot of girls here so it's mostly just a bunch of idiot guys just like humping each other or something.  I don't remember the last party and practically everyone was drunk,"  Jeff said scratching the back of his head.

"Anyways... let's continue on okay?"  He pulled you away from a light blue room as you started to walk towards it.  He also slammed the door behind you so you couldn't get a better view of it.  All you could remember seeing was some black marks on the walls and spots of red.  There were several names written across the window as well, but you couldn't read them.

"This room you are never ever allowed to go into.  I want them to destroy it, but they won't.  They say it keeps me insane so they keep it.  Whatever it was that you saw.  Forget it.  Now because it's unimportant and just doesn't matter okay?"  You looked at him and tried to piece together why he would have hated it so much but then you remembered looking at the size of the bed in the corner.  There was no way any of the boys could have slept in there now.  They were all mostly too tall.  So you had to figure it might have been his room from when he was younger.  Recalling what you remembered him telling you about Liu you decided that it must have been painful for him to see his old room again.

After that he just dragged you to the next room which was a giant split bathroom.(Kinda.something.like.this http://enterface11.zcu.cz/files/gallery/dorm/dorm09.jpg.thumb_large.jpg)  

"There are a lot of us living here you know.  Plus you never really know when someone else could pop up.  I guess you could say we're kinda like a hotel service for killers."  Jeff said as he spun around, looked at you, and motioned for you to get down.

"y/n get down.  Now.  Go in there and stay down."  He shoved you into a room that didn't have any windows or really any way to get inside the room other than through the door.  You stuck your ear to the door and heard some loud yelling mostly from Jeff.  He was shouting the names of some of the others and then you heard footsteps running down the hall.

"Jeff where did he go?"  BEN said in a serious tone of voice.

"I think he went to Slenderman's office.  I know what he wants and he can't have it."