Chapter 26~Jeff Style: Kittens and Clones

My body felt like it was on fire as the thing crawled out of my mouth... I felt like my bones were cracking and everything was becoming disjointed. Whatever it was... it was big. I could feel Jeff staring at me. Oh how I wish he didn't have to see what was happening. It must have been quite the sight because any wolves that were still alive ran in the other direction. Far away from me.

JEFF'S POV

Whatever was crawling outside of y/n was turning her into a monster. A freakish monster... Was this what Slenderman was warning us of? Was this her real form? Her creepypasta form... It was grotesque, but I still found her... beautiful, especially now. It had to be her creepypasta form... What I saw was a sight I could never unsee though. Her face was contorted as well as her body. Bending backwards with her jaw bent and out of shape. It seemed like she was choking on... herself. Crawling out of her mouth was... herself. Another version of herself except this one looked sick. She was bent over and her skin was a yellowish green color. After this ghastly thing came crawling out of her body she returned to normal and started coughing. This thing was her because her eyes and hair and height were the same except she looked like a clone gone wrong.

3rd person POV

Jeffrey ran over to y/n and start hitting her back. Not forcefully, but enough so that a small ball came out of her throat. It was wet and white. Y/N was gasping for air as the small ball let out a squeak.

"Meow :3"(I just had to)

Smile dog ran up to the ball in human form and picked it up.

"What is this tiny thing?" He asked while checking out the white fluff ball. Jeff walked over to his canine friend and picked the fluff ball up by its neck as it let out a soft mew.

"~"Mew mew!~

"Thats a little kitty Smile. Please don't eat it." Jeff responded. Y/n was still reeling from the episode while the clone was admiring herself and all her newfound features. Once y/n had regained her sense of where she was she walked over to Jeff and Smile. She simply picked up the mewling kitten and put it on her head. It simply layed there purring and being cute. Jeff was shocked and Smile looked hungry. Soon y/n turned her attention back to the clone and they glared each other down.

"Who are you?" Y/N and the clone said in unison. One with a soft human voice while the other had a cold robotic voice...

~short chapter. Just didn't wanna leave that cliffhangee for too long~