Chapter 34-Jeff Style: Ted?

A/N So I'm back after like a year or two. The quality is going to hopefully be better, although I'm not even sure people still read stuff like this haha.

Ted's POV

I knew exactly what I had to do. Exactly what I wanted to do. I'm going to leave, forget about y/n completely and let her live her life here with that... uh guy Jeff. Damn I screwed up so much, but that was all in the past.

Very well then child. Come into my office and we shall finish what you started.

I followed the voice ringing in my ears and echoing throughout the halls as I made my way down several dark and dusty hallways. The pain was too great of staying here knowing she wouldn't ever feel the same way again. This Jeff character definitely has something to do with it, but these people... There's something off. Heh no matter I'll be removing myself from the equation soon enough. Only hesitating a moment before opening the door to look back I see Jane standing at the other end of the hallway running at me. Jane? What could she want? I just wanted to get out of here as quickly as I could. The longer I stay the more painful it is for me and maybe even for y/n.

"Hey you think you can just come in here and leave in the blink of an eye do you?" Jane looked me dead in the eyes as she said in a low tone while hanging her head down staring at the ground.

"You know y/n might not want you here, but that doesn't mean the rest of us feel the same way. Living in a house with cold blooded killers is pretty straining you know... I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, YOU'RE THINKING OH ISN'T SHE THE SAME AS THEM? Well for your information no, no I'm not, I only want Jeff dead as much as I'm sure you do now. Listen kid I know you might not be so okay with my asking this but I don't care, but I'm going with you." Was she serious right now? There's no way in hell she could come back with me, all my friends would... They'd be confused as hell, the only good reason is she could lead me back to Jeff whenever I needed. Still no no way in hell.

"You're not going back with me. I want nothing to do with any of you anymore."

"You're just going to ignore the fact that we helped you realize your abilities and drop us like we're nothing but a bunch of fictional characters written in a book?" I'll be honest she had me lost for words there. How could I do that? Exactly what y/n did to me earlier when I came and tried to make things right... Maybe just maybe I could hear her out.

"You're saying that all of this means nothing to you? Absolutely nothing fishhead?

Jane stop you know you can't leave here. Ted come in and let's go.

"Slenderman you heartless bastard. This kid finds our little Sally and discovers he has special powers and you just throw him back into the normal world? Does none of this mean anything to you?"

Jane what's gotten into you? Calling me by my full name instead of a silly nickname. Could it be you're harboring feelings of affection for this boy? There is no place for him here in this mansion and there will never be.

What? I never even thought of that as a possibility that Jane might have feelings we only briefly met after all. Plus what else could I be expecting from a rambunctious girl like her? She's rebellious, doesn't care what anyone else thinks, and she's... hot? What the hell am I thinking now?!

"Jane I can't let you come with me. I need to leave here without any traces of y/n no reminders nothing. I don't ever want to look back on this. As far as having special powers goes I'll lock them away. No one needs to know I'm such a freak. A fish freak." I spoke as I grabbed the door handle only to be pulled back by someone I thought was Jane until I felt something familiar and reminiscent of an old love on my lips. It was y/n, her lips locked into mine as she fiercely kissed me and whispered into my ears.

"I forgive you." As I looked back at her face for the last time, her eyes were full to the brim with tears running down her face like streams through a forest. Jane meanwhile fell to the floor and with one loud scream ran down the hallway out of sight. The last thing I felt was y/n's arms around my body in one last loving embrace as she pushed me through the now open doorway into the Slenderman himself.

"Take him away now." I heard the sweet songbird voice of my first and last love whisper through the wind as the door closed behind me and it was finally over.