Chapter 19~Jeff Style: Green Clothes and Red Stains

I couldn't even believe who I was staring at right now. BEN Drowned with blue eyes and a clean green tunic. This surely wasn't the same person that I had just seen back at the mansion. God he was attractive now... Wait he was attractive before too I mean... No god he's a cold blooded killer that makes people go insane right...? Wait why the fuck am I with him then right now...? What's even going on? Where are my friends?!?!?

"Hey y/n what's up? You look terrified." BEN tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped nearly a foot off the ground.

"Stay away from me you freak! You're a freak just like the rest of them and you had me brainwashed. All of you did! What the hell did you do with my friends?!" I just exploded and I stopped caring about the scene I was causing in front of everyone else because surely he wouldn't dare hurt me in public. Shortly after I started gasping for air. It was like I was breathing but no air was reaching my lungs. Instead it was fire burning my insides. I started screaming and gasping until I blacked out...

-----------

BEN's POV

"What caused that to happen?" I thought to myself. I was thinking about so many things. I kept thinking back on everything she had screamed. It was true. We had taken all of her friends from her and forced her to play along with our games, but that's what we do. We play with people's minds and drive them insane. We kill people mercilessly almost every night and now I was gaining a weak spot for this girl.

"Hello sir are you here with f/n l/n?" The doctor seemed to be talking to me and I started to get up but as soon as that happened a man and woman got up behind me. They were crying for two reasons it seemed. If they really were her parents then they probably haven't seen their daughter in a few days and now when they do she's in the hospital.

At some point I would have to leave and report back to Slenderman, and boy would he be pissed. At least I still have the clothes so maybe Sally could wear them. Or maybe Marion. Hell I fucked up...

--Time Skip to Hospital--

"When will she wake up...?"

"She should be waking up soon. The effects of the drugs should be wearing off."

"Thank you doctor. We're just... so happy to have our daughter back..."

"How long have your daughter and friends been missing?"

"They've been missing for a week now... a few days ago she went with some of her friends camping. They were supposed to be back two days ago. When her friends were found and declared dead yesterday we wondered if she was dead as well. I'm just happy she's alive..."

"Your daughter is waking up. I'll leave you for a bit just yell if you need anything." You began to open your eyes as you stared up at your mother. Your head was resting on a pillow in a hospital bed.

"BEN?"

"Honey it's me. Your mother... How are you feeling are you okay? Where have you been? You were supposed to be back two days ago... Your father and I were worried sick!"

"Who are you again?"

"I-I just said... It's me m/n(mother's name)..."

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Wha-..."

"Where's my tunic? It should have been around here. I was going to use it to make Jeff mad... Mmm his smile... I want to kiss him... but he has no lips. Ma'am can you help me find my way back home to my family?"

"y/n... Wha- What are you talking about...?"

"Where's dad?"

I'm here y/n. Come and find me so we can play. I can bring you home.