Chapter 22~Laughing Jack Style: Cheating

~WARNING: This chapter has a lot of fucked up shit. Rape and other touchy subjects~

Annavella's POV

Who was this strange girl that was crawling through the hole to see my children? How did she discover them? Laughing Jack said no was was ever going to find us and that we would all live together as a happy family. Sure he would leave us for a while, but he would always come back. He disciplined all of his children very well. In fact so much that Felicia couldn't handle it. I remembered how jealous her and the other girls were. They all deserved what they got in the end. However I was a good girl. I loved Laughing Jack. I still love him.

I was raised by him the same way. Discipline is the key. And this girl she clearly deserved it. What right did she have to come barging in on my family?

"Momma?" I heard a quiet voice come from the back of the room.

"Oh dear. You didn't happen to see that just now did you Trinity?" Of course the small child nodded and I instantly felt bad. I brought the child into my arms and had to coax the other children out of the corner of the room. I must have really frightened them...

"I'm sorry children. You weren't supposed to have seen that. I just wasn't sure who this girl was and I didn't want her to harm you. You know the drill kids. When someone finds us you know what to do!" I said calmly to the children as they all nodded once again and left the room.

"Y/N I'm back!" I heard Laughing Jack's voice ring in the other room and I suddenly became angry. Why wasn't he greeting us? I decided to go and greet him myself if he wouldn't come to me.

"Laughing Jack! It's been almost two weeks since we last saw you! Has Slenderman put you on another mission?"

"Oh Annavella! Dearest... How are you doing? And how is the baby doing? I hope nothing's gone wrong and everything has been kept under control while I was gone! And yes he has put me on another mission. My mission this time is to watch over a young girl named y/n. Speaking of which you haven't seen her have you?" The sensation I got when he touched my body made me shiver. I had been longing for his touch for almost two weeks. It seemed as though he had been gone for much longer though. The baby had just started kicking. It was alive and proof of our love. He did love me.

"Annavella? Where is she? I'll be in trouble if Slenderman finds out I lost her."

"Well then why did you leave her? Dummy. You really are a clown. The kids are getting ready to do what we normally do. I can call them to back off if you want now that I know she isn't just some random intruder."

"No I want to see how she handles herself." The look on his face all of a sudden became very dark. I was used to seeing this look as the look on my face turned into the very same look. We were quite the dark couple, but we made it work.

~TIME SKIP le preparations~

Y/N's POV

Next thing I knew I was tied down to what I thought was a bed. I don't remember... I think children were screaming yes? That's right. I went to investigate and I found a door. Right then some psycho lady knocked me out cold, but why am I tied down now? This isn't right. Where's Jack?

"J-jack? Lau—-" I froze as I suddenly realized what was going on. A figure moved beside me and grabbed me. As it grabbed me I realized that I felt their hands on my body. I wasn't wearing any clothes and I was in immense pain down in my lower area. What was going on...? What happened. My throat hurt and I could barely croak out any words. What happened...? I closed my eyes for a second and opened them to see him. Laughing Jack indeed laughing, but at the sight of me.

"She's all set now. You've finished with her. Can we just get onto what we normally do?" I heard a female voice say. It sounded familiar. Like one that I had heard in a dream. Laughing Jack was wrapped up in a sheet and then I realized. Laughing Jack and Jane... were never an exclusive couple. Well not to him at least...

~I am going to warn you right now. I am going to try and make this stuff dark because it's a CREEPYPASTA x reader. Not a fluffpasta x reader. So expect some things to be getting a lot darker. As is the case with the original creepypasta stories they touch upon sensitive subjects and are dark I am trying to make this the same way.~