Side Story 1: The Girls

~Hi guys so I'l be adding short side stories they won't connect in any way to each other, but just for the fun of reading also so I can be updating more and not leave you guys with nothing for long periods of time.  There will be some fun random ones and others such as this one that connect to the plotline.~

Connects to: BEN'S story.

"Sally! Where's Slenderp going?!"  A low husky female voice shouted in the direction of a young girl.

"Jane!  Didn't daddy tell you not to call him that?"  The small girl replied.

"Yeah but I'm a teenager and I rebel against dad."

"But daddy said not to call him that!" The girl said jumping up and down angrily.

"Aaaand, who owns this place?"

"You do..."

"So I make the rules alright?  And I asked where is he going?  He normally doesn't go out this late at night."

"Jane stop being a bully.  Last I heard Slenderman was going because he heard shouting out in the woods."  A third girl replied entering the room.  She had a clock over her left eye.

"Well it's true.  Slender gave this house to me and I decided to let you guys live here as well so at least we weren't stuck in a house with all of those guys.  ESPECIALLY Jeff."  Jane said turning her back to the other and folding her arms over her chest.

"Jane!  LJ is here..." The young girl called out to the older.

"Ah alright I'll go see what he wants."  Jane walked over to the door and saw the frowny look on the usually happy clown.  Clockwork decided that this maybe wouldn't be a question for Sally to hear so she led her upstairs still listening in on their conversation and returned.  Especially since Sally would become enraged.  Sally chose to not be sad and upset when finding out potentially bad news, but instead chose anger.

"Y/n is gone.  Jeff just came back.  I didn't think he'd actually do it."  The clown replied with a sad tone.

"It was originally BEN's job wasn't it?  Where did he go anyways?"  Jane replied while cocking her head to the side.

"He's stuck in the tv at the moment.  Since the power went out and we were playing a game, but I just don't believe that Jeff is really that cynical to someone I thought he could tolerate and grow on."

"Jeff's mind is darker than you could think.  Trust me I spent my almost my entire life hunting him down to kill him.  He's good at hiding his emotions as well as his whereabouts.  He's good at putting up walls.  Especially fake ones."

"But how could Jeff just let her go like that?!  She's in more danger then should would have been here."

"I don't know.  He must have thought he was helping her.  Saving her.  But why is what I don't understand.  He's cynical and dark.  It seemed even more so recently, but maybe I haven't been around him for long enough to know.  Let me know how things go.  I heard that Slender went out because he heard someone screaming...? Was it-"

"Maybe.  There is a chance that it could have been."

"Well as long as there's still a chance... Then there's a reason to believe that she is saved right?" Clockwork decided to chime in.

"That's true.  Just keep us posted about what's going on.  We'll go over when Slenderman returns.  And can you try and find out more about why Jeff did it?"  Jane said curiously.

"I'll do my best, but right now Jeff doesn't exactly want to talk to anyone and we'll have to explain it all to BEN once he's out of the tv."  LJ replied.

"Alright then I guess we'll find out what happened in a little bit..."  Jane said while quickly kissing his cheek before LJ departed back to the mansion with quick strides verging running.  Clockwork and Jane exchanged glances before sitting down on the sofa in the darkness of the night.  Suddenly the rain started to pour and lightning flashed all around them.  Jane and Clockwork both tensed up as the same thought passed through both of their minds.

"If y/n is out there now.  Y/n could be dead."