CHAPTER-13

SuperMarket

Mumbai

Sanjana's POV:

After Akshay's order of tagging Kirti di with me. I was hell irritated with both Akshay and Kirti di. She was also not very cheerful about the same.

I don't have any personal problem with her, its her attitude that blows off things for me. I hate it when someone goes around parading I am always right.

I had tried reasoning with Akshay but he was not ready to listen. She is not a breastfeeding baby who needs babysitting.

Right now, I am in supermarket buying monthly groceries and obviously Miss. Kirti Singhania have to tag along with me on the order of His Highness, none other than The Royal Majesty Akshay Singhania. Note the Sarcasm.

"Kirti di, you go and have a fill of fruits for this week." I casually told Kirti di. She ignored me and continued roaming in the supermarket like a headless chicken.

"Listen, if you are forced to tag along, do something productive rather than waste time." I calmly told her but this seemed to irk her for no reason at all.

"I am not servant of your father, to be at your every whim."

This angered me. I had tolerated her enough. I have ignored her jibes, her insults and everything but not today. Who the hell is she to bring my Father in conversation without any fault and I have also noticed that despite having Masters in Business Administration from one of the best colleges of London, she does not work.

"You are." A frown was immediately formed on her forehead.

"What?" She shouted grabbing the attention of surrounding shoppers.

I did not wanted to create a scene, so I dragged her to the washroom stalls rather reluctantly.

Once inside, I told her to shut up. By now, she was fuming and was ready to bite my head of.

"Not of my father but of My Husband, may I add technically." I calmly told her.

" I am not saying this to insult you or anything but there was no other way to breach to you the reality of life. Today you are dependent on your brother, tommorrow on your husband. You are a modern educated woman than why are you wasting your education away?" I asked her. I tried to keep emotions out of my voice, like Akshay suggested.

But my move to accept his advice backfired on me.

"How callously you told me to be not dependent on my brother? Don't you have any emotions. Before being your Husband, he is my brother." She snapped at me and with that she stormed away.

What's wrong with me? When it comes to Kirti di why I am spoiling every step we take.

I guess the reason is that I had already formed an pre-virturalise image of Kirti di, which will not fade easily and it is how my intentions are not being able to be realised.

I bought all the groceries and left for the home not having a slight anticipation of the storm awaiting me home.

*

Singhania's Mansion, Mumbai

I unloaded the groceries and asked one of the guard to take them inside.

When he did not moved from the place I asked him what happened.

"We are not allowed. Sir's Order." He robotically replied.