Chapter - 35

Singhania Mansion

Mumbai

Sanjana's POV:

"Akshay?" I asked when he was just leaning against the car and not saying anything. 

"Sanjana, give me a minute." He muttered and again was lost in his thoughts. His fingers drumming the surface of the car and I can tell by the way his eyes were squinted something sinister was cooking in his devilish mind. 

His eyes brightened all of sudden and he has everything planned out to make someone's life hell. 

"Sanjana, I want you to start a NGO for protecting women's rights." He stated leaving me dumbfounded. This is not what I anticipated. 

"Why a NGO? Singhania Corporation already has different department for social welfare." I asked confused.

"That is a part of Corporate Social Responsibility. This is something else." He muttered. 

"Ok, let's consider this for a minute. Me being an IAS officer, can be associated with NGO but it should not hinder my work in any possible capacity and the government needs to be kept in loop of all the plausible causes I will be involved with." I stated. 

"I am aware and that's what I want. The founder will be Singhania Corporation and you will join in capacity of advisor and the first case you will be handling will be of Kirti." Akshay instructed and at the same time indicate his guards to get his car and in few seconds he was gone. 

His plan to trap Rakesh is undoubtedly top notch and I have to give him he is smart. He will not be directly involved. He is using my position of being an IAS officer to culminate Rakesh out of his way. 

I came back inside and found everyone sitting silently. The terror of Akshay. I tell you. 

"What he wanted to talk about?" Asked Mummy Ji. Ahaana was paying close attention to me. 

"Nothing, something about CSR and all that stuff." I muttered emitting out the main parts. 

"Oh! He can work along with my NGO - Believe Green." Ahaana exclaimed jumping. 

Bitch please. As if that is going to happen. 

"He is not planning that." I said while glaring at her. 

"And how do you know that?" She asked. 

"We have already discussed what we are going to do and that does not include you." I responded while emphasising we. 

"Okay, enough. Sanjana, there is a mail from your office in my room. Check it." Mummy Ji interfered and I left to do that. 

The mail was nothing but some research I will have to do while I am on my leave in Problems faced by Indian society due to religion and solution for the same. I have 25 days to submit the report. 

Akshay's POV:

"Claire, Get the social welfare department for a impromptu meeting." I braked at her. 

"Sir, your schedule is jam-packed. Today is not possible." She timidly responded. 

"I want this meeting to happen today. I don't freaking care if you place it in lunch slot." I stated while glaring at her. 

"Sir." she responded and left the room. 

--

The meeting with the social wlefare department was held during lunch break and it was instructed to department to open an NGO as soon as possible. The social welfare department was asked to coordinate with Mrs. Singhania and decide everything with her consent on it. 

Sanjana's POV:

I recieved a call from the Director of Social Welfare Department that all the power to decide everything about NGO has been delegated to me.

Me being me decided to play a little with Akshay. He asked his employee to inform me when he could have informed me himself.

So, I instructed the Director that I agree but he will have to help me in playing a little prank on Akshay.

The director of was so scared of the devil that it took a lot of persuasion on my part but nonetheless he agreed.

Akshay's POV:

I have finished my last meeting for the day and now I have to oversee all the matters related to Kirti's wedding. I did not even have a second to breathe but I don't mind working as long as things goes my way. 

As, I was about to exit my office, a frazzled Claire entered. 

"What the heck is happening?" I shouted at her feeling irritated already. 

"Sir, there is a problem." She shakily muttered. 

"And what would that be?" I asked her sarcastically. 

"Nitin Dhawan has contacted Mrs. Singhania in formal capacity, as you instructed but she denied to work with us." Claire timidly muttered anticipating the burst of volcano and that's what happened. 

Sanjana's POV:

I was informed to arrive at Akshay's office. My plan is working. That man needs all the fun in his boring and colourless life. 

I smiled to myself thinking of him irritated at me. Nowadays, he only gets irritated on me, his anger is like vanished and I am so glad for that. 

I arrived at his top floor while whistling to myself but the dreaded atmosphere here raised red flags of danger in my mind. 

"Claire, what's wrong?" I questioned her as I approached her. I noticed her pale face and scared expression , what that devil has done now?

"Why did you denied working for NGO? He is like a volcano of anger ready to burst." A scared Claire blabbered. 

"Chill. He is my husband. I know how to handle him." I ensured her in full confidence. 

As soon as, I finished the sentence there was an unexplained chill in the atmosphere and I slowly turned around to gaze at Akshay and this Akshay was not my husband, he was what everyone calls the devil. 

"What did you said Mrs. Singhania? I am your husband and you know how to handle me. Then, you also must know that don't play games with me when its comes to work." Came out his powerful frigid voice. 

His voice chilled to my very insides and I was scared of him, much more than initial days of my marriage. 

And I suddenly realized that I have never seen the actual ruthless Akshay Singhania. The level of his ruthless with his family and his business associates or any one else for the matter is very different. 

The onky thought that came to my mind at that time was to run from here but the brave Sanjana decided to come out at this very second. 

"I am not scared of you." I tried to mutter fearlessly but it came way too timidly. I cursed my self. 

"I can see that. To my office." And with that he left Claire and me. 

I sagged against the reception bar. The atmosphere lightened as soon as he left. 

"Claire, what I am going to do?" I moaned out. 

"I am leaving." With that she picked her things and ran out from there as if hellhounds were chasing her. 

I am not scared of him. He is my husband. He should be scared of me. Ha, as if that's ever going to happen, sneered my conscience at me. 

That can only happen when you will be giving births to spwans of devil, the thought entered my mind. 

And I stupidly barged into Akshay's office and asked out loud "Akshay, how about we have a baby?" Not noticing Alex and that wicked witch of west Ahaana sitting there. 

How the heck this bitch reached before me? I questioned to myself not noticing the dumbfounded look on their faces. 

--XX--