Chapter - 36

---

CEO's Office, 

Singhania Corporation

Sanjana's POV:

"Sanjana, have you sold your brain somewhere?" Ask an exasperated Akshay. 

I glanced at Alex and Ahaana. Alex was genuinely ignoring us but Ahaana was acting to ignore us. 

"No, today you were angry and I was a teeny-weeny scared of you.... When he gave me glare... Okay, I was scared a lot. - I promptly corrected myself.- So, I started thinking of scenarios when you will be afraid of me and I realised that you will be afraid only when I will be giving birth to devil's spawns." 

"Sanjana.." Akshay shouted. 

"Did I say Devil's spawns... I meant our cute beautiful babies." I giggled nervously at the end. 

"We will discuss our baby later. First, let us discuss your association with NGO." 

"Sure, let's do this." I said and sauntered towards Akshay and his expression clearly says what the hell is she doing now? 

I ignored him and placed myself in his lap. He did not said anything but shaked his head a little at me. 

Alex was polite enough to not openly gape at us, while Ahaana's expression was between gaping and crying. 

Yeah, bitch. He is mine. I smugly thought to myself and snuggled into Akshay more. 

Akshay snaked his arm around my waist and adjusted me in a more comfortable position. I still have a question in my mind, what Alex and Ahaana doing here? 

Which my baby soon enough answered. "Sanjana, Ahaana will give you few lessons to help you learn ropes of non-profit organisation's working and Alex will be working closely with you, as he will also be an associate with NGO." 

And for the next fifteen minutes both Ahaana and Alex put their idea, while Akshay must have listened, I was lost in fantasy of having a baby. I might have said it initially on whim but now when I am thinking about it, I want a baby with Akshay. 

"What are you thinking about?" Akshay whispered in my ear. I suddenly realised that meeting is over and Ahaana and Alex are leaving. 

"About our baby." I whispered back while slightly turning to him. 

"You were serious?" Akshay questioned.

"Initially, I said on a whim but when I thought about it, yes, I want a baby." I responded while lossening his tie and taking it off. 

"What about you?" I realised that we have never talk about our baby. 

"Not now, may be after two-three years." He muttered. 

"Why not now?" I questioned suddenly angry at him. 

"A baby is huge responsibility, Sanjana. He will need both of our attention and time, which we will not be able to give now. And, I feel more stability in our relation is also needed to be ready to have a baby." He explained. 

"What if I am pregnant already? You did not use protection for our first time." I smugly pointed out. 

"Baby, if you are pregnant then I will be happy. We will have to make few adjustments, but that's okay as long as our baby will be happy." He answered while nuzzling his head in my neck. 

Akshay caressed my tummy lovingly. I guess the idea of having a baby is appealing to him as well. He frowned for a minute and then scooped me in his arms while muttering "Let's make a baby." 

He threw me on the couch and got on top of me. He kissed me hungrily and passionately. I kissed him back with same hunger and passion, he nibbled my lower lip and bit it softly. I opened my mouth to him. His tongue entered my mouth as he explored every crevice. 

His mouth left mine and trailed kisses on my jaw, neck and cleavage. His hands wandering on my curves. He suddenly squeezed my breast and I squealed. He did not heed me and continued to explore my nipple with his tongue through fabric of both my bra and shirt, it was a little difficult for him to find through thick fabric and his patience ended so he tore both the fabrics open leaving me bare to his sight. 

He proceeded to nuzzle my breasts. His warm mouth found my nipple. His mouth played with my one nipple while his hand with another. 

I also needed to touch him. I started unbuttoning his shirt which was little difficult considering the pleasure he was giving me and the damned man was latched on ny breast, not leaving it even for a second. 

I moaned when he bit my nipple. He lifted his head off my breast and I tore his shirt off. My hands exploring his hard muscles, his abs and his v. 

Akshay has enough of my exploring as he pinned my hands above my head. I can feel him at my core. He grinded on me. The fabric of his slacks and my jeans causing me to mewl with pleasure.

"Akshay...I need you." I pleaded not being able to take the scorching heat I am feeling at the moment. Within seconds he has unbuttoned both my jeans and his slacks and he was inside me filling me with ecstasy. 

"Don't move." He growled when I tried to adjust to his size. His eyes darkened with pure unadulterated lust. He stayed still inside me for a second, then kissed me tenderly. 

"Our baby is going to be a result of love, not lust." He muttered and proceeding to make sweet love to me. 

*

Singhania Mansion

It was night, Akshay and I were laying down on bed, I was trying to sleep while he was typing something on his phone. Most probably orders to his minions. 

"Akshay?" I said and he hummed. 

"What you used to enjoy most during your childhood?" I asked him. 

"I guess spending time with mum." He responded without thinking. 

"You are such a Mama's boy. I hope our baby boy will be aslo like you. My boy." I teased him. 

"Who said we are having a boy first? We are having a princess first." His whole attention now on our discussion. His phone discarded. 

"No, a baby boy first then a baby girl." I said emphasising on first. 

"Oh no, Mrs. Singhania. We are having a babygirl first and she is going to be my pride, my strength and my angel." Akshay said with so much love for her even when she is not even in remote existence, I felt jealous of her. 

"You are going to be a great father." I said while caressing his cheek. 

"I will try to be best for my princess." He muttered while gazing at me. 

"And you will." I asserted while kissing him softly on his mouth. 

The love I felt for him overwhelming me. 

"Akshay, I love you." I choked out through heaviness of my emotions. He did not said anything but kissed me on my forehead and whispered "One day." 

I slept blissfully in his arms. Unaware that this bliss was to be accompanied by pain. 

--XX--