Chapter - 23

Singhania Mansion

Mumbai

Sanjana's POV:-

Ritesh Dhananjay is coming to my home for lunch. I mean I did not invite him personally, he kind of imposed it on me in a non-imposing way.

Only informing Akshay about it is left. Its morning so he is at home. I make way to his office and found him engrossed in some conference meeting.

"Yes, Sanjana?" He asks turning to me.

"I am sorry to disturb you but a businessman is coming for lunch. We had worked together on a project. So, is it okay with you?" I questions him.

"Yeah, sure. But who is he?" He asks while tapping away on his phone.

"Its......" I am about to reply when Alex barges in after knocking twice

"Sir, I am so sorry but this an emergency and requires your attention right away." He announces panting.

"Ok, I am gonna go." I mumbled and rushed out from there.

I make my way back to kitchen and finds Kirti Di and Milapriya Bhabhi cooking some food and engrossed in talking.

"What's cooking up between you two?" I asks them.

"We were just sharing our ideas regarding wedding shopping." Kirti Di replies.

"You have my full attention now. We gonna empty our wallets for this one and I am gonna buy a lot of heels." I gushes.

"Why our wallets? We gonna empty Akshay's wallet. Not that its gonna happen." Kirti Di tsked.

"And for heels as if you have any less." Milapriya bhabhi joked.

"Go ahead, laugh on me and my husband's expense." I grunted.

"Possessive much." They both awed and I just blushed on their teasing.

"By the way, how was your date yesterday?" Kirti Di asks.

"It was very good till Akshay decided to make fun of me and call 'Behenji'." I muttered twitching my nose.

"What Akshay made fun of you?" Milapriya bhabhi asks gasping and Kirti Di looks like she has gone in shock or something.

"Go figure." I snapped.

"What happened?" Milapriya Bhabhi excitedly asked and with that I launched my story.

"His behaviour shows that he is protective of you and that's such a good thing. Your relationship as husband-wife has seriously progressed so well." Reviewed Mila bhabhi.

"I guess." I agreed with her.

"One more thing, don't let that Nivaana ruin everything for you." Kirti Di advised.

"You have learned well and as if I am gonna let that happen." I acknowledges.

"Who is this coming for lunch today?" Asks Mila bhabhi.

"Ritesh Dhananjay." I responds while taking out a sipper pack of juice from the fridge.

Before I could drink it up, it was snatched away from me, fridge was shut down and I was harshly pinned to it.

"What did you just said?" Questioned a furious Akshay.

I am confused as hell and back, so I shaked my head from left to right.