28

luli applied the final touches to her makeup as winwin in the living room waited impatiently like my dog when i'm about to take him on a walk

luli applied the final touches to her makeup as winwin in the living room waited impatiently like my dog when i'm about to take him on a walk. twas party day. and because she's hot af i'll give the full look:

"are you done yetttt?" winwin whined as he came into the bathroom

"are you done yetttt?" winwin whined as he came into the bathroom. he did a glance over of luli and proceeded to wiggle his eyebrows and whistle suggestively.

"yes, i'm done. now let's go." luli said while pushing winwin out of the bathroom and towards the door, ignoring his...flirting? he chuckled a little and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

the raccoon enthusiasts had all agreed to meet at the ningning and yiren residence before heading off to the party, for pictures and shit. when they arrived, they were greeted by an angry ningning storming out of the house.

"woah woah woah woah woah (let's pump it up!)," luli said, taking hold of her arms. angry tears threatened to spill out of ningning's eyes, "are you ok?"

"whatever. i'm leaving." ningning furiously shook off luli's hands. she began to walk away, only for winwin to grab her wrist and hold her back.

"ningning, what happened?" winwin asked. and then the tears came.

"nothing. just leave me alone." she sobbed, yanking her arm away and running off to what luli recognized as her asshole boyfriend's car.

huh, is he going to the party too? kind of a strange coincidence but ok. maybe yuqi's just popular.

"ningning! shit guys where'd she go?" ten ran outside and stopped when he saw lucheng instead of ningning.

"she left with her boyfriend. what happened?" winwin said as they walked inside. the others inside all looked at the door when they heard the door open, hoping that ningning would be there.

ten nodded at yiren to explain, and she pulled out her phone and sighed. "i ran the background check on him and...."

winwin and luli both looked down at the screen where a news article was displayed, and sucked in air through their teeth.