Say My Name

⚠️18+ Warning ⚠️

Stepping into the lift, Y/N pressed the button for the penthouse suite that Tony had managed to get booked for them, she still couldn't get over just how much being Tony Stark and an Avenger influenced things.

As Y/N turned around, Wanda took hold of the front of her jacket and pulled Y/N toward her, crashing her lips into Y/N's in a passionate kiss. Y/N took hold of Wanda's waist and pushed her up against the wall of the elevator, kissing her back deeply, smirking as Wanda moaned into the kiss.

The elevator chimed as it reached the correct floor and Y/N broke away from Wanda reluctantly, taking her hand as they stepped out straight into the penthouse suite. Y/N whilst as she looked around at just how impressive the suite was, it was larger than the apartment she'd had before moving into the compound.

"You can appreciate this later, right now you should have your full attention on me" Wanda laughed as she let go of Y/N' hand and started heading in the direction of the bedroom, glancing back over her shoulder to make sure Y/n was following.

Y/N didn't need to be told twice and immediately went after Wanda, enjoying the view from behind as they went into the bedroom. Wanda stood in front of the bed, looking back at Y/N, lust clouding her green eyes. Sending out a small wisp of her power, the zip on the back of Wanda's dress slid down, letting the dress fall to the floor.

Biting her lip Y/N looked at the matching lingerie that Wanda revealed under the dress, damn this girl was going to be the death of her the way she made Y/N's heart race. Y/N crossed the small distance between them, shrugging off her jacket before taking hold of Wanda and backing her up onto the bed.

"You're beautiful Wanda Maximoff" Y/N whispered against her ear, before starting to kiss Wanda's neck again as her hands rehang to explore Wanda's body, brushing against her bare skin.

Wanda arched her body to meet Y/N's touch, tilting her head to expose more of her neck as Y/N bit and sucked the skin where Wanda's neck curved. Y/N's hands reached the edge of Wanda's panties and she ran her fingers teasingly just under the top of them before hooking them with her thumbs.

slowly working them down as she began to kiss down from Wanda's neck. She kissed her way down between Wanda's breasts, before trailing down further over Wanda's toned stomach. As she did, Y/N worked the panties down Wanda's legs, dropping them down onto the floor to join the other items of discarded clothing.

Y/N gave Wanda a sultry smirk as she came back up to Wanda's face, her right hand gripping Wanda's thigh lightly as she propped herself up with her left arm.

"Mm planning on doing something or just enjoying the view" Wanda said, smirking back at Y/N.

"Oh I have many things planned, Maximoff I hope you didn't intend on sleeping much tonight" Y/N teased before leaving in to capture Wanda's lips with her own.

Moving her hand up the inside of Wanda's thigh, Y/N slid her fingers inside Wanda, moaning as she felt how wet Wanda was for her. Her moan was matched by one from Wanda who arched her hips, pushing against Y/N's fingers, a silent encouragement to go deeper.

Their bodies pressed against one another, fitting perfectly together, as if they had been made to be one anothers match. Y/N moved her fingers slowly at first, increasing the speed as Wanda moaned louder and louder with each thrust.

"Y/N..." Wanda gasped as the waves of pleasure washed over her body from Y/N's touch.

"Say my name again" Y/N said her violet eyes looking down into Wanda's emerald green ones.

Wanda lifted herself up slightly, bringing her lips to Y/N's ear.

"Y/N..." She purred into Y/N's ear before taking her turn to place kisses on Y/N's neck.

Y/N moaned softly, shivers of pleasure rippling through her at the way Wanda said her name. Moving her fingers faster, Y/N curled them slightly hitting the spot, causing Wanda to dig her nails into Y/N's back. Sensing how close Wanda was Y/N thrust her fingers in hard and deep, before moving herself down Wanda's body until her head was between Wanda's legs.

"I want you to cum for me" Y/N said before replacing her fingers with her tongue.

Gasping loudly and gripping the bed sheets, Wanda closed her eyes as her body responded to the sensation of Y/N's tongue. She'd never experience pleasure like that Y/N was giving her and Wanda cried out Y/N name as she reached her climax, obeying Y/N's wish for her to cum.

"Fuck..." Wanda moaned her legs trembling as Y/N moved to hold herself over Wanda again.

"Need a moment?" Y/N grinned as she lent down and pressed a soft kiss on Wanda's cheek.

"Absolutely not" Wanda said as she pushed Y/N over onto her back and then straddled her. "Now it's my turn."

For the next three hours they made love to another, exploring each others bodies, finding all the different pleasure points that made them moan.

Collapsing onto her back, Y/N tried to steady her breathing as she closed her eyes. Wanda moved to snuggled against Y/N, resting her head on Y/N's shoulder as she pulled the bed sheets over them. Y/N wrapped her arm around Wanda, kissing the top of her head, enjoying the warmth of the other girl against her.

"Mmm think we just redefined taking it slow" Y/N laughed as she held Wanda in her arms.

"I'm pretty sure we took it slow at some points just tonight" Wanda smiled as she lifted her head up to kiss Y/N.

"You make a good point there" Y/N said as she returned the kiss.

Y/N was so grateful that she had finally allowed herself the chance to move on from the things that had happened in the past and even the events of what happened a month ago. Nothing had ever felt as right as they did now. Wanda was everything that Y/N could have ever hoped for and so much more. It was undeniable that Y/N was falling for Wanda and falling hard. Maybe it was a risk to allow herself to be happy again but right now Y/N was willing to take it if it meant she got to carry on holding Wanda in her arms. 

"I always make good points" Wanda laughed before a yawn escaped her lips.

"Get some rest now Maximoff" Y/N said, pulling Wanda in closer to her. 

"Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Wanda."