Into The Darkness

"What happened?" Y/N groaned as she touched the back of her head, it felt tender and there was definitely a small lump forming there.

Wanda looked up from where she was sat on the other side of the room, she'd wanted to hold Y/N but knew she had forfeited that right after yelling at her the other night. So she had perched on the chair in the far corner waiting for Y/N to come around.

"You passed out" Wanda said softly.

Y/N sat up on the bed, looking around she realised she was in her room but that hadn't been where she was before. Closing her eyes Y/N got flashes of what had happened in the the medical bay, the fact Lexa had been there, but it was her version of Lexa, the one she had been madly in love with. Not the cold hearted killer who had ruined everything and kidnapped her for Hydra. It made Y/N felt so confused, like she was really finally losing her mind.

"Hey Y/N, look at me, please just look at me" Crossing the room, Wanda stopped in front of Y/N, she could feel her, every raw emotion it was like hearing a hundred voices screaming all at once and it hurt.

"Where is Nat?" Y/N opened her eyes and they were filled with pure rage.

"I don't know" Wanda replied, "Y/N just take a minute, you're not thinking clearly"

Y/N got up from the bed not listening to what Wanda was saying. All she knew was that she needed to see Nat and find out why her best friend had lied to her like this. Y/N couldn't cope with another person betraying her. She had been through too much already and this was the limit of what Y/N could take.

"Y/N I can't let you leave this room like that" Wanda stepped in front of Y/N looking down at her hands as the purple energy began to swell, running down into the wrist cuffs Y/N wore.

Y/N glared at Wanda, her features going cold as she pushed all her emotions down into the dark place she had put them for the two years she'd been on her own. Caring about people it had gotten Y/N nothing, nothing but pain and disappointment, she was done.

"Get out of my way Wanda" Y/N said an edge of warning in her tone.

"I can't do that Y/N. Please just take a moment to think about this" Wanda pleaded, knowing that if Y/N left the room nothing good would happen.

Y/N felt her anger rising at Wanda's refusal to move out of her way. Without a second thought and with no warning, Y/N threw a ball of her power at Wanda, sending her flying across the room, there had been no time for Wanda to block it with her own power.

Before she slammed into the wall, Wanda managed to cushion the hit with a bubble of her own power, lessening the impact but not stopping it completely as she collided with the wall. She was shocked that Y/N had attacked her but Wanda knew she had to try and stop her.

"Y/N stop!" Wanda shouted, sending out a wave of her own power.

Y/N spun around, raising her hands and catching the energy that Wanda had sent toward her. A look of surprise flashed across Y/N's face, she hadn't known she would be able to do something like this. She held the ball of red energy, manipulating it with her own before releasing it back toward Wanda, not waiting to see if it hit Wanda or not before storming out of the room.

**

Nat had spent the last hour explaining everything to Lexa who had taken it exactly how anyone would, badly. She had demanded that Nat leave, that she was a liar and was doing this to break her and Y/N up. Not being able to deal with her any longer, Nat had passed over the babysitting duty to Clint and Steve, whilst she went to look for Y/N.

Entering the team briefing room, using it as a shortcut to get to the residential section of the compound Nat was surprised when she saw Y/N head down the corridor toward her.