🎑06

◆━━━━━━◆🎑◆━━━━━━◆

Kihyun run as fast as his feet allowed him to. He had lost his footing numerous times, his body tired and hurting, every movement he makes is a whole definition of agony. Yet that didn't stopped him from running. This is his only chance of surviving, and so he run straight, not once taking a turn just like how Minhyuk instructed him to.

" Ivy wall. Secret passage. Ivy wall. Secret passage..."

Kihyun recited under his breath as he run, over and over like a mantra. He had been running for so long now, he's  almost losing his breath, yet he still haven't caught sight of any walls around. For how long must he run? How far was it?

For the first time he decided to stop, placing his hand on a nearby tree for support as he slowly fall on his knees, going on all fours, he faces the ground as he catches his breath, both of his arms and limbs are trembling, he feels like he would pass out any moment. He closes his eyes, breathing hard and heavy as he tried to stood up again, stumbling down and falling face first due to his exhaustion. He sniff and wiped away a tear that had fallen on his cheek, frustratingly running a hand through his hair before standing up again, fixing the bag that was prepared for him by Minhyuk.

Then he continued on running. It took him half an hour before he finally sees it. It was still far but he sees the towering ivy wall in a distance. He tried to run faster but he couldn't, his feet prevented him to. Too tired and hurt, so he half limp towards it, hope sparking in his chest the closer he gets.

Kihyun stopped infront of the wall, vines, moss and ivy run up on the barrier you couldn't almost see the concrete. He desperately placed his hands on it, tapping, poking and running his palm on the wall, having no idea how to search for that secret passage Minhyuk was talking about. The longer he stayed there searching, the darker the sky is becoming. It was slowly getting late, it'll be night time soon. Kihyun let out a sob, he started weakly punching the surface of the wall, his knuckles hitting the vines and ivy leaves that run up through it, damaging his soft dirtied skin.

Little by little his frustration build up as he can't locate where that secret passage was. But before he completely lost it, his fist hit on a space on the barrier, different from the rest. His fist went straight into the wall, it was as if he punched a large jelly block and his hand just went through it. He paused and restacked his hand, his brows knitting not knowing what to do with the discovery. He thinks he found it but how does he use it? Minhyuk never provide more information other than saying there's a secret passage way here. How can he open it?

He slowly dipped his shaking hand in that certain space on the wall, letting it go as far as it let him. His hand eventually felt a dead end. He touched something that felt like a light switch. With his hand still slightly trembling he felt the switch before he pushed one finger to switched it on the other side. A loud clicked echoed through out the silence of the forest, making Kihyun instinctively flinched. Kihyun stepped back as a green light appeared, then run on the wall, slowly creating a rectangular shape on the wall which eventually started to become transparent, allowing Kihyun to see what's on the other side of the forest. Kihyun sighed in relief. The passage way, his way out, he opened it.

He took a quick glance back once before passing through the secret passage. Once he passed the barrier, he was meet by tall looming barren trees, the surroundings darker, the wind colder and the atmosphere much eerie than from where he was awhile ago, but despite all of that he felt safer. He turned around and was surprised to see that the barrier he walked pass through was now gone, looking as if it was never there in the first place.

He made it. For the first time in one hundred years, He's now out of Vampire Territory. He's alone but probably a little safer in this foriegn land. And with that, he fainted.