🎑10

I made a map. This is just the Royal pack grounds, not the whole werewolf territory :) Watty is messing with the quality :(

◆━━━━━━◆🎑◆━━━━━━◆

" werewolf territory? " Kihyun asked, squinting past the black chiffon blindfold over his eyes to look at Hyunwoo.

Jooheon had been smart enough to know the problem wasn't exactly the light but Kihyun's eyes. So instead of fetching him a thicker blanket or putting up darker curtains, he got him a blindfold instead, in soft chiffon fabric so he can still see even just a little. Hyunwoo wasn't sure where he got it and he did not question. Jooheon always has the most random things laying around.

"Yes, at the Royal Pack to be exact" Hyunwoo answered, studying how Kihyun scoot further away from him. They had gone over this before but seems like the information is flying past his mate's head. Hyunwoo remains patient with him though.

"You have yet to introduce your wolf" Hyunwoo reminds him, looking at how the fabric sits on his nose bridge. His mate has such a cute nose, a little pointy and just the perfect shape. He almost reached out to softly tap a finger on the tip of his nose. He does not know what actually is a perfect nose shape, but if somehow a situation comes up where he is asked, he'll say his mate has a perfect one.

Focusing back, he waited for the reply. He had introduced himself to Kihyun already, told him how he got there, and explained how they are connected. The last part, he seems to not grasp so much more than the rest. All through that the smaller still has not uttered the tinniest bit of introduction of his counterpart.

"Royal pack... Alpha's mate... my wolf.." Kihyun muttered instead, his head stumbling with empty thoughts, the information not registering in his head.

"I believe it's best you don't think too much. You're still not that well" Hyunwoo says after some time, starting to feel helpless. He can't help his mate, he doesn't know what the problem was.

Does he not know what he is? Does he not remember? How was he to know what happened to him then? How was he to help without knowing anything?

"Though, I still hope you can tell me your wolf's name" Hyunwoo tried to be gentle and not too assertive. He wasn't sure if the other had been avoiding the question or was just too engrossed in his confusion to know he had been asked. Or maybe he does not remember.

"Kihyun?" Hyunwoo let the name slip his lips softly, it was such a beautiful name fit to his equally beautiful mate. Kihyun knowing his name gave Hyunwoo hope that he remembers who he is and what had happened to him. But he knows it wasn't the time to ask too many questions. So he settled on that one.

Kihyun only shook his head, the blindfold preventing Hyunwoo to see the confusion in his eyes. The omega genuinely not having an answer to the question. Hyunwoo was disappointed, much more his wolf. He wasn't sure what to think about that. He had confirmed many times over the short time they had talked that Kihyun has no idea of werewolf stuff whatsoever. Not knowing about his wolf, his hesitance to believe they're mates. It seems finding his mate had not been a solution but an added problem.

"You should rest" Hyunwoo not having much more to say, stood up. Thankful that Kihyun had not disagreed with his words as he slides himself down to lay back on the bed.

Unbeknownst to him, Kihyun didn't really feel like resting. He just no longer wants to keep talking to the older. It was nothing personal, Hyunwoo was pleasant but he didn't want to be questioned too much nor did he want to add more questions about himself. His head, which was normally sharp and fast no longer could keep up.