🎑11

◆━━━━━━◆🎑◆━━━━━━◆

Hoseok grunted, almost stumbling as the old witch harshly tugged on the heavy chains connected to his handcuffs. He didn't say much and just gave the witch a strong glare. He stood his ground and pierced his eyes at her, refusing to walk further. This earned him a hard smack on his head with the wooden end of the broom from another much older looking witch.

" Oi, get a movin'! " the witch shouted at his face, her nasty breath even inches away, not going unnoticed.

Another harsh tug and Hoseok finally decided to move, his eyes landing on his binded wrists, thinking of a way to escape. But the pain he feels makes it a little hard to concentrate. The poor wolf is still bleeding from the deep gash he have on his back. The injury making it hard for him to move properly, which gave the witches an excuse to hit and pull at his chains to make him walk faster. It should have healed days ago, he wasn't sure why the wound is still open. It could be that the blade that slashed him was laced with poison.

Hoseok and his team was ambushed more than a week ago on their way to meet Lord Chae. Somehow, this makes him think it may have been a trap. Maybe the vampire lord had set them up. That means the witches are working with them. No shocker, most witches are known to be loyal to magic and profits. They would kill for good business and power. He already despised vampires, now he's slowly developing hatred for the witches.

Hoseok has no idea where they were going, or what these witches want from him. He knew none of them. So his only bet was the vampire lord that sent them the letter.

Hoseok run his eyes around the place to try and familiarize himself with the passing trees, trying to recognize where they are. Unable, his eyes caught sight of a shorter male wearing a big faded lilac shirt and a tattered brown cloak, mud sticking to the material accompanied by little splashes of dried blood, red scratches and purple bruises littering his skin.

From the collar on his neck and how the witches had been treating him, Hoseok easily figured he's a slave.

His gaze pause to look at the two black wolf ears sticking on top of his head, almost blending with his unruly chin length hair. He always find himself wondering what race he falls under. Hoseok has never seen someone like him before.

A hybrid maybe?

But from what he knows, hybrids are myths.

They don't exist.

Creatures always takes after one parent, they never truly mix. He would know, his father had been one of the few Alpha's not mated to an omega. His mother was a witch. Kinda makes it hard to hate them now that he's thinking about her.

Hoseok turn to look away when the boy's strange purple eyes met his. He sent Hoseok an awkward but kind smile. Normally, a smile is something easy to return, but his situation makes it hard to.

" Not traveling with your little mutts eh?" the witch who hit him with the broom loudly asked. Hoseok turn to see her talking to a younger looking man. His physical age seemingly around the same age as his. Semi-dried blood on the side of his face. Hoseok has never seen him before. It seems like he just joined the group out of nowhere.

Had he been so deeply engrossed in his thoughts he didn't notice him come along? He really should focus more in his surroundings, he won't survive if he keep this up.

"They're dead" The man casually says, wiping his face with his dirty sleeve. It looks like he had it quite rough. "We encountered other wolves during our hunt at the barren forest" he explains briefly.

"tsk tsk, we told you the barren forest is a no go for a young lone witch like yourself. Must not travel alone at best"

Hoseok listen well to their conversation, trying to gain any information he could. Whoever this man is, seems close to his captors. He knows the three witches who captured him are sisters. He wonders what his relation to them. Is he part of the group? they did mention he's a lone witch, so maybe not. A friend then? A relative?