Chapter Twenty-Four: Up Close And Personal

I suggest you all have the video here ready for the end of the chapter. It's for reference use on the scene. ^w^ Love you all!

Bakugo's POV-

"ZAAAAAAAAAAAII!!"

I clench my fists in pure rage as Zai gets pulled into the black abyss and disappears completely. For the moment I take in my classmates reactions, even as my own blood boils.

Kirishima calling after her, shock and fear filling his eyes. Winchester's surprise at her actions, frozen in place even though he only just met her. Mina and Kaminari being held back by Sero, desperately trying to go after her.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Ama screams, Iida and Midoriya holding her back as tears are streaming down her face. "YOU BRING MY SISTER BACK, YOU WHORE!!!"

The man of black mist begins to laugh, a distorted, warbled sound. I feel as if my blood is steaming now, and I can't hold myself back any longer. I launch towards him along with Kirishima, sending a blast straight at his misty body.

I watch as he evades our attack, but I can see a small metallic piece covering what looks to be his neck. "That was close," he responds, making me smirk at his pathetic nature. "Yes.. students you may be, you are still the best of the best."

Of course we are, and I'm at the top, I think to myself. Zai's victory was just a fluke, because I didn't know how her quirk worked. Now I have perfect countermeasures for it.

"NO! Get back, both of you!" I hear Thirteen say behind us. We had jumped in front of the rest of the class in our assault, so we're the closest ones to the villain. The man of mist merely smiles before he speaks.

"Begone.."

"Writhe in torment.."

"Until you breathe your last.."

Ama's POV-

I scream as I'm thrown about in the mist that suddenly covered our classmates. This is it, I think to myself with trembling bones. This is where I die. At least I'll be with Zai..

My thoughts are cut off when the mist dissipates, revealing a large slope of dirt and earth. Wait a second, this looks like the landslide zone! I blink a couple times in confusion before the realization hits that I'm still falling.

Before I can do anything however, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and my waist. "I've got you," a familiar monotonous voice says from behind me. 

Todoroki has a determined look on his face as we fall, tightening his grip until we touch down. He lands first, and lets go of me once my own feet hit the ground and I'm standing upright.

"I wouldn't let your guard down, kiddies!"

I nearly gasp in surprise at the giant group of villains around us, all with sinister grins on their faces. Why are there so many here? I think to myself as I scan each and every one of them I thought the majority was by Aizawa sensei... this is bad!

Todoroki places a hand on my shoulder with a bored expression now, shifting to stand in front of me. "Ama, I need you to float above the ground," he says monotonously as usual. It takes me a moment to understand what he says, before creating my signature hoverboard beneath my feet.

Once my feet have left the ground, the heterochromatic male slams his hand onto the ground. Ice springs forth from his fingertips, coating the ground and capturing all of the surrounding villains inside of it. The frost is like a freezing prison, leaving our enemies paralyzed from the cold.