Chapter Ten: Bakugo Versus Midoriya

Ama's POV-

Thankfully, we aren't the first ones to face off against each other.

Tokoyami, Tsuyu and I gather with the rest of our classmates in the waiting room, the first teams to go up against each other are going to be the most entertaining to watch.

The villain team is composed of Bakugo and Iida, and while I believe the role suits the hot headed hedgehog I can only wonder how Iida would fare in this situation. He seems like a stickler for rules so I can't really imagine him as a villain.

The hero team? Midoriya and Ururaka, which is why I'm saying that this match will be particularly entertaining. It's obvious that Bakugo and Midoriya have a history together, and not a nice one at that, It's evident by the way the blonde treats the curly haired boy.

I hear my sister's heels click against the floor, and I look over to see her leaving the room with Kirishima and Sero. They're probably going to talk strategy, we should do that as well, I think to myself.

As soon as Zai and her group are out of earshot, Tsuyu speaks up. "So Ama, how does your sister's quirk work?" she asks, resting a finger on her chin. "I mean, we shouldn't go in blind at all."

Tokoyami and Tsuyu's eyes widen as I explain, the former furrowing his brow as if deep in thought. "That makes sense, and she didn't use it in the assessment test because it really wouldn't do much at all," the birdman says in a quiet tone. "Sadly we don't have a counter for that, how do you think she'll use it?"

"My guess is that she'll try to separate herself from her group. She'll probably leave them to guard the weapon and stall us for as long as possible," I reply, resting a hand on my hip. "I wish I could create earplugs for you guys, but my creations remain attached to my body."

"Well the counter is simple," Tsuyu says. "If she does separate herself and tries to incapacitate us, we will leave you to deal with her while Tokoyami and I go for the weapon. That way she can't affect us, and it'll be more of a fair fight."

"True, but we shouldn't underestimate her or her teammates. Tsu, you will most likely be our biggest ally here."

"What do you mean?" The frog girl asks, tilting her head.

Tokoyami smiles a little bit before answering. "Your mobility will allow you to get around Sero's tape easily, and I can distract Kirishima for you to get close to the weapon and snag it."

"Sounds like a plan," I say, turning my attention back to the screen. Midoriya's team ran into Bakugo, who seems to be ignoring Iida's pleas and actually appears to have cut off their communication entirely. We can't hear anything they are saying, but I watch as Ururaka runs on ahead of Midoriya.

"What if we are the villains though?" Tsu asks then, tilting her head. "I think we should make our top priority catching Zai if that's the case, you and Tokoyami could stay back and defend while I try to sneak around and capture her as soon as I can."

"That's actually really smart, we also have to remember that she has a ton of gadgets at her disposal," I reply, leaning against the wall beside me.

"Zai is their wild card, and a glass cannon. You just need to make sure you get the drop on them, because Zai is more flexible and agile than she appears."

"I feel like Sero is also a challenge, he's built for either hero or villain in this scenario since both sides can win by capturing the other team," Tokoyami adds. "The only one I don't see as much of an issue is Kirishima, but we should never underestimate our opponents."

Tokoyami has a point, and I wouldn't be surprised if my sister has something up her sleeve. She was very secretive when coming up with her costume, so I don't know what any of her gadgets do except for her radio and microphone.