Prologue.

December 20, 2018.

Slender fingers traced along the books beside the woman, she wrote so many books about her, and published it after they divorced.

After staring at the cell for about an hour, Tzuyu thought that she must write a farewell letter to Sana, though it was too late, she still insisted to do it.

Few hours later, she finished writing it for her beloved Minatozaki Sana.

She wiped the tears that kept flowing onto her soft face, tzuyu thought that she should give this letter to sana now before she leave.

As she opened the door of her minimalist house, heavy winds slammed on her, she got into her car, restart the engine, then she left.

Tzuyu arrived at Sana's house, she nervously knocked on the door since she didn't informed Sana that she'll drop by there.

Sana opened the front door of her house, she was so shocked to see Tzuyu standing right there infront of her house.

"U-uhm, hello t-tzuyu what brings you here?"  Sana broke the silence between her and tzuyu.

"I just wanted to give the letter i wrote earlier this morning for you, since i don't want to leave without saying anything, i can't say it personally so i wrote it instead, anyway here it is"  Tzuyu gave sana the envelope that contains the letter she wrote for her.

"I gotta go now, my flight is 11:30am, so i might be late, if i stay longer, thankyou sana"  Tzuyu bowed then slowly turned her head to go into her car but before she could walk away, Sana grabbed her hand and pulled her into a warm and tight hug.

"Thankyou tzuyu, for 4 years we've been together you never failed to make me happy, but its just that i didn't found the happiness i need for a partner in you, thankyou for letting me go, i hope you moved on now and start a new life" Sana said while wiping her tears.

Tzuyu couldn't say anything so she just slightly pushed sana away, she run to her car while her tears kept flowing.

She drove into the airport and now ready to say goodbye to South Korea aswell as to her beloved Sana.

Meanwhile, Sana quickly come into her house, she sat comfortably on the couch and opened the letter that tzuyu wrote for her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello love,
                how are you? i hope your feeling good now as you wish when i let you go, its been months yet i still remember the memories we made together, the joy and laughter we shared, and the day that we became one, even when you left me dumbfounded right there i still remember it, you finally found the right one for you now, even if it isn't me, i'm still happy because for once you've been mine, maybe not until now. i still thanked god because atleast we met, we are lovers before but now we became strangers, it was hard to let you go but i couldn't do anything because i promised to myself that i'd do anything i could do to make you happy, though i never thought you could be happy without me, sorry for being not enough to pour your heart with happiness, thankyou for those moments that i'll never forget, i still love you the way i do before but i know you love her so much more than you've loved me before. or maybe you never loved me.

                                                                      -Chou Tzuyu

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sana couldn't stop crying now, she lied that she doesn't love tzuyu anymore, and that tzuyu didn't made her happy as what she wanted and needed for a partner.

She did that because she thought it will be the best decision since she did something really wrong to her sweet chewy.

Sana thought for a moment, before she decided to follow tzuyu at the airport.

"I should atleast let her know that it's all a lie, and the reason behind it will also need to be told" Sana thought.

She grabbed her coat and fancy bag, she drove as fast as she can so that she could still be able to see tzuyu and to let her know that it was all a lie, that she really loved her.

but when she arrived at the airport, there's no tzuyu, she looked at her watch, she saw that its already 12:00pm and Tzuyu's flight was 11:30am so her plane probably left now.

"It was too late, goddamn it sana your so stupid for setting her free"  Sana leaned on her knees and cried loudly as she can.

You are about to enter SaTzu's Tragedy Life and to see what did happened to them eversince they met, so what are you waiting for? Come and let's figure out what will occur in the future.          

                                                                                         -Yaica