AWM [18]

Tzuyu's POV

I smiled at ease knowing that Sana is finally mine.

I remember how nervous i am earlier when i am talking to her parents alone because i told her Mom to come here at 4pm which is one hour before Sana arrived.

*Flashback*

I am now currently waiting at the lounge for Sana's parents to arrive, they got curioused because i told them to come earlier than Sana.

Well i planned it, i wanted to talk to her parents alone, and to ask if Sana can be my girlfriend despite the fact that we are both girls.

I heard a familiar car stopped infront of the hall, it's Sana's parents.

They got off the car and smiled at me.

"Goodafternoon Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki" I greeted, bowed my head.

"Goodafternoon to you too Tzuyu" Mrs. Minatozaki said.

I smiled until Sana's Dad talked.

"What is this dinner for? i mean you and Sana can have a dinner together but why did you invited us?" He asked.

I nervously gulped.

"U-uhm, i wanted to admit that i liked your daughter since three years ago, when i first saw her infront of the university" I saw them sincerely waiting for me to say more "I love her not because she is popular, rich or so whatever. i love her because of her pure heart, warm soul and she is the only person who made me believe in love" I looked away.

"So you liked her huh?" Sana's Mom said, I nodded.

"What can you promise us, so that we can trust you for our only daughter to be with" Sana's Dad responded.

"I can't promise you anything but i can reassure you that i will love Sana with all my heart even if it caused me to die, i will care and give her all my best, i will treat her my queen, I can't promise not to make her cry aswell, because what is love without pain right? if she lost her trust in me, i will still love her for what she is and not for what others she is, if she fall out of love with me, even if it hurts, i will let her go for her to be happy, and not to force a smile around me, I will respect her and understand her all the time" I smiled.

I saw them smiled and talk to each other for a minute then Sana's Dad talked.

"Tzuyu" that made me look at him. "To be honest, i am glad that you liked my daughter and Sana loves you too, No one made her happy like you did, i saw her smiles everyday, her grades in school increased, and the way her eyes smile because of love, these happens because you are there with her, Sana's past boyfriends is all jerks and bastards, I will let you be with her just please take care and love, you have all of our blessings" Sana's Dad bowed and smile.

Am i hearing it right? did he just allowed me to be with Sana? Ohmygod.

"I really love the way you talked to us alone than with Sana, i can see that you sincerely love for her, and even waited for our blessings, thankyou for being there with her Tzuyu, make each other happy" Sana's Mom suddenly said and smiled.

"I can't believe this is all happening right now, thankyou so much Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki, can i ask just one last question? before Sana comes here" I asked.

"Go ahead" they smiled.

"Am i allowed to date her? i mean to be officially in a relationship with Sana? i am planning to ask her tonight but i still need both of your blessing to do so" I gulped.