AWM [3]

Tzuyu's POV

I finally had a chance to talk to Sana, ackkk and infact that she's my classmate omg i'm inlove.

As i walked away from my longtime crush, the first time i saw her suddenly flashed in my mind.

she caught my heart 3years ago when i am infront of DIU, buying foods in the street.

*THROWBACK*

I am currently buying fish cake, since my school was near here, and the foods here taste so good.

Suddenly, a girl whose passing by at the moment, caught my eyes.

she looks so hot, gorgeous and adorable, she's perfect.

i kept on stealing glances from her, i got back on my sense when my friend hits me with her arm, telling me that we need to go now.

*End of throwback*

after i got home, i quickly opened my instagram, and a familiar name popped in the notification.

@SanaTozaki started following you

am i dreaming? can somebody slap me right now? omfg i can't believe this, my heart starts pounding so fast.

should i follow her back? no i need to stay lowkey about my feelings for her.

It will depend on how she will approach me in school.

but the only thing i am sure about is I am deeply and madly inlove with her.

Sana's POV

Weeks passed by so quickly, today will be my first day of being a 12th grade student.

Before i could go up in my bed, Im Nayeon called..

📞Nabongie is calling you

*Me
*Nayeon

"Darn it, what do you want? its still early tf im still sleepy"

"Early? HAHAHAHA, you call this early while our class starts at 8am, Its 7:00 now"

I checked the clock and she's right that its 7am now.

"Okay, okay ill prepare now see you at school, bye!" i said as i ended the call.

After i prepared my uniform i got from my closet, i quickly took a shower for 5 minutes.

i fixed myself and my things, ready to go down now.

eating cereals for breakfast is what i really want before i go to school, so i finished it as fast as i can so that i wouldn't be late.

great, i will see Tzuyu again omg, i'm so excited to meet her again even tho she didn't followed me back on instagram:(

My driver grabbed the keys of the car we will use, then he drove all the way to school.

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at DIU.

there are so many students infront of the school now, it was so crowded ugh how could i get in?

Luckily, Dahyun and Nayeon unnie passed by infront of me, they grab my wrist then we all come together, and part ways to go in our designated rooms.

I walked away from my friends, walking alone in the hallway makes me a little bit sad since i used to go with dubu in class, but she was in other section this year.

Arrived at the room i must be in, i looked around and saw all girls was staring at me, they must be transferees here.

but where the hell is tzuyu? ugh Sana its so early yet your looking for her again.

I sat in the chair that has another spare chair so that i would have a seatmate, other girls here have theyre own squad and group of friends so i am really alone.

not until, tzuyu comes in and sat beside me, tf im blushing again, just why the hell she happened to be my classmate and seatmate at the same time?!

the proffesor comes and start discussing the lessons and stuffs we need to put in mind for the whole year.

i kept stopping myself from stealing glances at tzuyu but i always fail, she sometimes laugh after she saw me staring at her.

the morning class has ended, and i am on my way to the cafeteria to have lunch with my friends.

i found them waving at me and smiling like an idiot, eww these girls is insane.

walking closer to our table, sat quicky in my chair and starts nagging about how tzuyu's presence changed my lifestyle here.

I used to be strict and ignorant girl here but after i saw her sat beside me everything has change.

Now i looked so shy and unapproachable infront of everyone which doesn't really suit me.

JUST HOW DID TZUYU CHANGE MY LIFE FROM BEING A BAD B!TCH INTO A CALM AND RELAXED GIRL!?

I WISH I COULD BE IN YOUR ARMS SOON, TO BE CALLED YOURS.

BUT KNOWING YOUR HEART ISN'T THAT EASY TO CATCH, EVEN SITTING BESIDE YOU IS ALREADY HARD HOW COME IF MAKING YOU MINE RIGHT? BUT NO WORRIES I'LL DO ANYTHING, OR I MUST SAY EVERYTHING TO WIN YOUR HEART.

Little did sana know, tzuyu was the first one who fall inlove with her..

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THE PAST FEW DAYS UGH I JUST FINISHED SOME DANCE CLASS, ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS, LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS, JUST COMMENT HERE, SORRY ASWELL FOR SHORT UPDATE TODAY IM JUST DRAINED AND LOSING INTEREST IN THINGS, BUT I WILL STILL CONTINUE UPDATING THIS BOOK, THANKYOU AND BE SAFE♥️

-Yaica