AWM [2]

Sana's POV

as i watched her dissappear from my sight, i clutched my heart, it was pounding so fast, still i don't know what got into me after i saw Tzuyu for the very first time.

maybe i need some advices from my friends, to be cleared about my feelings towards her.

^On Call^

"Hey what's up, why did you call? it's still early" Dahyun, my shortest friend said.

"Just wanna talk to you and nayeon unnie, i am confused about something" i respond.

"okay sure, where should we meet? i'll just prepare for about 30mins, message me the address, bye seeya!" she ended the call, not even letting me speak.

Nayeon and Dahyun, is my childhood friends, we knew each other since we were 6years old, i met them because our parents are business partners and they're friends aswell.

📩 To dubu_dubu
Let's meet at orchrae cafe, will be there in 30mins, and pick up nayeon unnie at her house, be safe!.

i finally come out of the university, waved at my driver signaling him to pick me up here, since it was too hot.
he came to pick me in front of DIU while he's still on his phone.

"Oh god, Focus on driving, ahjussi" I yelled at him, ofcourse who wouldn't? we might end up crashed on the other cars or worst, bump onto the peoples who are crossing the highway.

We arrived at the said cafe, i saw chaeyoung, drinking her coffee while calling someone on her phone.

after i came out from the car, dubu saw me, she immediatly glared at me.

I was still here beside my car yet she's glaring at me like a tiger.

"what took you so long? i've been here for 30mins now" so that explains the reason why she's looking at me like that.

"i've been out of my mind earlier, i met a girl, a pretty and sexy girl, who happens to be my classmate this year, that was the thing i am confused about" i said.

"did she made your heart flutter?, i mean if she did then probably you fall in love with her at first sight" dahyunie responded while munching the breads.

many thoughts come up in my mind, as i close my eyes, i saw her standing right in front of me, genuinely smiling.

"are you perharps listening to me?" dubu asked, so i quickly get back on my senses.

"H-huh? what are you saying?" i responded with a question aswell.

"i've been calling you for 5 times now, yet you closed your eyes while smiling, eww your crazy sha" Dahyun mumbled.

i giggled and hide my face because of what she said, w-wait, why is my face feeling hot right now? i am in airconditioned place but i am sweating and starting to feel hotness in my face.

"sha, your inlove with that girl, i see" the latter suddenly said.

"anii, i'm not inlove with that girl that i just met an hour ago, do you think that she can easily capture my heart?" i whined.

"yes, she did actually captured my heart with those gaze and smiles she gave me earlier" my thoughts said.

"your blushing like a tomato" she said as she kept on munching the foods in her mouth.

i should really change the topic now, ugh why does she have to tease my about that girl? i called them for an advice yet she's telling me those words, wait before i forgot where's nayeon?