AWM [14]

Sana's POV

while waiting Tzuyu at the lounge, when my phone ring.

i giggled and answer the call.

Nickhyun Oppa
is calling you

Nickyun Oppa: Hi Sana..

Sana: Hello Nickhyun oppa

Nickhyun Oppa: Can we meet later? i have something to discuss with you

Sana: Oh Sure, i'll see you later after school, Drivesafe oppa.

i ended the call.

I got confused why did Tzuyu walked outside first? did she heard my conversation with Nickhyun oppa? oh god i'm screwed.

We rode on the car, few meters away from each other, and arrived in school on time.

3rd Person's POV

Their classes for today just finished, and Tzuyu keeps on avoiding Sana.

Sana tried to ask to eat with her in the cafeteria, but the latter just ignored her and pick up her friends in their room.

Now is the time when Nickhyun and Sana will meet again after long time.

Nickhyun decided to message Sana.

Sana flinch when she heard her phone buzzed.

Nickhyun Oppa
send you a message

Nickhyun Oppa
Hey Sana, are your classes finished?

Sana
Yes oppa, where should we meet?

Nickhyun Oppa
Okay, have you been to the cafe infront
of your school?

Sana
No, but i heard that place is awesome,
and so as the beverages there.

Nickhyun Oppa
Let's meet there then, i'll wait you.♡

Sana
Okay oppa, see you<3

After that conversation of the two, Sana messaged Tzuyu.

Tzuyu jumped in shock when her phone buzzed.

Sana🐿
send you a message

Sana🐿
Tzuyu-ah, go home first, i'll just go to the mall with nayeon unnie and dahyun, take care.

'She's going to the mall with her friends, but i just saw the two earlier, getting in their car, without Sana' Tzuyu mumbled to herself.

meanwhile, Sana was excited to meet Nickhyun, so she walked faster.

when she arrived at the Mively Cafe that was own by her friend Myoui Mina.

She went in and saw Nickhyun in one of the tables, she run onto him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you oppa" Sana whispered.

"I missed you too Sha" Nickhyun responded.

Sana and Nickhyun Sat infront of each other.

They ordered cakes and milkshake, and talked about random silly stuffs.

"where did you heard that this place is awesome?" Nickhyun said.

"My friend own this shop, i know her taste when it comes to places and foods to eat, i'll introduce you to her, i will call her first" Sana responded, and called her friend

Mina on the other line was surprised when she saw Sana's calling her all of the sudden.

Sanake🐸
is calling you

Minarii🐧: Hello Sana, how are you?

Sanake🐸: Hey Minarii, im good, how about you?

Minarii🐧: I'm fine, i was here at my office right now.

Sanake🐸: Really you're here at your shop?

Minarii🐧: Yes sha.

Sanake🐸: Come here downstairs, i'm here at your shop.

Minarii🐧: Okay, coming. seeya!

Mina ended the call.

Sana told Nickhyun that her friend will be there at any moment.

"Hey, Sha" Mina called Sana.

"Minarii, i missed you" Sana said as she hugged Mina.

"I miss you more, who's with you anyway? he seems familiar" Mina whispered in Sana's Ear

"He's ...." She explained to Mina if who really is Nickhyun for her.

"Aww" Mina broke the hug "Hi Nickhyun, nice to meet you" she said and handed her hand for a handshake.

"It's Mina, My friend" Sana introduced her.

"Nice to meet you aswell Ms. Mina" He accepted Mina's hand.

"Drop the formalities Nickhyun" Mina said as she laugh  "anyway i gotta go now, I hope you enjoy here" She bowed and bid her goodbyes to the two.

It was already 7pm when Sana called her driver to pick her up in the cafe.

Sana got home, she went to her room, and saw Tzuyu on the study table.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah, I missed you" Sana walked closer and hugged the latter.

Tzuyu carefully pushed Sana away.

"Where have you been?" Tzuyu coldly said.

"I messaged you right that i went to the mall with my friends" Sana asked.

"CUT THE BULLSHIT SANA! i saw them, picked by their drivers earlier then your telling me you went in the mall with them huh? LIAR" Tzuyu yelled.

She thinks that she really need to tell the truth now, Sana felt guilty for lying on Tzuyu.

"I went in Mina's cafe with Nickhyun oppa earlier" She admitted

"Mina? the University's Ballerina Princess?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded.

"And who's that Nickhyun oppa of yours?" Tzuyu asked with an annoyed and bottered face.

"He's... He's my ex-boyfriend, my first love" Sana admitted and lowered her face.