AWM [11]

Sana's POV

I arrived in the cafeteria together with Nayeon unnie and Dahyun.

We quickly sat in our table, and called the waiter to order.

We gave them our orders, then we talked about some random stuffs.

"So is there any progress in being close with Tzuyu?" Nayeonie asked.

I nodded and respond.

"We have mutual feelings for each other unnie, we went to the mall yesterday and she confessed to me"

"Ohmygod really! then are you two together already?" Dahyun asked.

"We aren't together yet, i want to but Tzuyu said that she want us to be in a relationship, in a right way. and in that way she will prove her love to me first by courting me" I said as the two of them giggled.

Our lunch meals arrived, we started eating. silence occupied our table as we savor the taste of our foods.

few minutes later, Tzuyu arrived with Momo and Chaeyoung.

Two friends of her that we bullied before, i felt guilty for that.

My schoolmates and batchmates keeps on whispering about how pretty Tzuyu is, and what i didn't expect is that she will smile to those people, making them giggle more because Tzuyu noticed them.

'How come she avoided me from flirting with anyone yet she's the one doing it right now' i mumbled to myself.

Our eyes meet, i gave her a death glare, she didn't seem to noticed what am i feeling now.

i saw her get her phone from her bag, and typed something.

my phone buzzed.

i opened it as my burrows forrowed, knowing who messaged me.

Tzuyu👽 send you a message

Tzuyu👽
Can we talk for awhile? i'll wait you at the rooftop.

Sana🐿
Tsk, i'm on my way now.

I sighed, as i get nayeon and dahyun's attention.

"Guys, i'll just go to the rooftop, i left something there" i excused myself.

I ran upstairs to meet her.

I gave her an Annoyed face, and sat Two inches away from her.

"Hey Sana, what's wrong? and why are you glaring at me earlier" she hugged me.

God knows how much i missed this hug.

I pushed her away.

"Seems like you had fun being admire by those sluts huh? wow Chou Tzuyu, you told me to stop flirting with anyone because you get jealous, but what the fuck are you doing earlier" i said as i burst into tears.

Her eyes open wide.

"I didn't know that smiling to those people who appreciate me is already called FLIRTING, but im really sorry for doing such thing that can make you jealous about, I said last night that i would start courting you today yet i did made you cry, such a stupid person i am right?" she responded.

"I am going now, lunch break is over, i'll see you at home, sorry again Sana" She bow her head and walk away.

I watched her walk away from me, but a little bit confusing since i saw her wiped her cheeks while she's walking.

Wait, Tzuyu's crying, isn't she?

Because of my crazy jealousy, i made the girl i love cry, i messed up this time.