AWM [13]

Sana's POV

I ended up crying because of so much love i recieved from her, the way she puts efforts in it, i know she's the one i've been waiting for.

We are currently eating dinner, and the foods she cooked taste so damn good, i didn't know she was an expert in cooking.

She even told me that this coming weekend, she will confess to my parents that she will prove to them that she would love me with all of her heart, i am kinda nervous though i know my parents wouldn't be against by it, since what matter to them is i am happy.

if my parents accepted her confession, maybe we can officially date by then.

We finished eating, and Tzuyu volunteered to wash the dishes.

So i just went in my room to change into comfortable clothes, after that i opened my book that i was reading the other night when i noticed that Tzuyu is staring at me.

I kept on reading, until the door opened, Tzuyu came in, and smiled.

"What are you doing Sana-chan" she asked, lying down in my bed.

"i am reading Uncontrollable Pleasure, it is a R-19 story that one of my former flings recommended" I explained, feeling shy because of it.

"Okay, but can you lie beside me? i want to hug you" she pout.

I stood up, carefully put my book in my shelf, i lie beside her and hug her.

"Thankyou again for today Tzuyu-ah" I whispered.

"Your always welcome Sana-chan" she responded, hugging me tight.

I buried my face on the crook of her neck, and i sniffed her neck, damn she smells so good.

I heard a soft snores coming from Tzuyu.

I closed my eyes, and fall asleep with her by myside, this will be a very good night.

Tzuyu's POV

A sunny tuesday morning awakes me, i look beside me and saw no one.

Sana woke up first again? i'm such a sleepyhead.

I checked the time, it was 6:00am.

I did my morning routine, and went downstairs afterwards.

I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.

As i walk closer in the kitchen, i saw Sana's cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning Sana-chan, you woke up first again" i sadly greet.

"Tzuyu-ah goodmorning, we slept early last night that's why i woke up early, we can now eat our breakfast" She smiled.

She cooked Tteokbokki, Kimchi Stew, Sundubu Jiggae and Seaweed Soup, all of those looks so delicious.

We started eating, randomly talking about some stuffs.

I took a bite of Tteokbokki, it was so creamy and yummy.

As i taste the Kimchi Stew and Sundubu Jiggae, i never knew Sana would be this good at cooking.

The seaweed soup is not really my type, but when i tried it, this made me think the otherwise, maybe this will be one of my favorites now.

We finished eating.

I never taste this good ever in my life, such a wife material.

She walked upstairs since she will take a bath first, while i am waiting for my turn, i sat in the couch.

Sana didn't took long to take a bath, it's new. I stood up and went into the bathroom.

I finished for about Ten minutes, i wore my uniform and picked my bag.

i went downstairs since Sana yelled earlier that she will just wait me in the couch.

I heard her talking with someone in her phone.

"Hello Nickhyun oppa" She said.

Who the fuck is nickhyun?

"Oh sure, i'll see you later after school, drivesafe oppa" She bid her goodbye.

I walked outside first since i felt uncomfortable with that Nickhyun.