AWM [20]

Sana's POV

Sunny morning shines upon our bare faces, which made me noticed what we did last night.

Am i really not virgin anymore? ohmygod and gladly it was taken away by my beloved girlfriend.

I tried to let go of her arms that is wrapped around my naked body, but suddenly i feel too much pain in my lower body, which was in my vagina.

Is this how it feels to do that thing for the first time? oh damn, it really hurts right now that i can't move properly or even just move my legs, because if i did it will just add more pain.

Wait, what if we're both sore today? what would i tell my parents?

Oh god, im screwed, silently hoping that Tzuyu is much better than how i am feeling right now cause if she's in the same condition as what i feel now, my parents would question us too many things.

My tears started flowing on my face because of too much pain i am feeling now, i don't want Tzuyu to see my crying anymore but i can't control it, even tears can't explain how much it hurts.

I burst into tears when she wrapped her legs on mine, causing my thighs to move which made it cause more pain on my lower part.

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was me, crying beside her.

"W-wait, goodmorning love, why are you crying this early morning?" She asked, worriedly.

"U-uhm" I gently wrapped my arms around her, carefully not making any move on my legs. "It hurts Tzuyu-ah, so much" i buried my face on the crook of her neck, and cried loudly.

I saw her sudden change of emotion, she furrowed her burrows and slowly moved her legs aswell which made her gulp and close her eyes tightly.

"I-im really sorry for being rough last night love" She appologized, and tears flows on her face.

it feels like she's crying not because of me, but because of...

wait, is she sore too like me? did i go deeper last night more than i should?

just what would my parents say if they will know about all of this.

we just became in a relationship last night yet something like this easily happened between us right after we got home.

I didn't respond to that, instead i asked her.

"Tzu, are you okay?" I nervously asked.

"I am earlier, but when i moved my legs,  I feel like my vagina is broken and sore" She cried on my arms.

Oh dang, just like what i've expected we're both sore, and we can't do anything than to move by ourselves as much as we can.

so that my parents, wouldn't know about this yet.