AWM [9]

Tzuyu's POV

As we walk away from the restroom, i can really feel that Sana is still worrying about me, because of what she saw earlier.

but still she doesn't and she won't know about the thing that made me cry, it might make her sad more.

A/N: Even the readers won't know that yet^^

"Hey, why is your hands cold?" i asked obviously knowing the reason behind it.

"I'm just worried, because we are happy earlier but after that call, you cried and even sob because of that" she worriedly replied with sad eyes.

"look im okay now, don't worry i won't cry infront of you again, i hate making you sad" i responded with a reassuring smile.

we quickly ordered foods.

after we got our foods, we ate and silently exchanging smiles to each other.

the waiter get our empty plates, the used glasses and and messy utensils.

"Thankyou" i thanked the waiter and smile.

i noticed Sana's giving me a dead glare.

"What's with that look Sana-chan?" i innocently asked.

"you can just thank her without smiling Chou Tzuyu"

"wait are you perhaps Jea--" she cut me off.

"Yes i am clearly jealous Tzuyu" she admit "but who i am to you anyway, we aren't together yet so i don't have the rights to be jealous"
she continued with a disappointed face.

"In a relationship or not, i am yours Sana-ya, don't be jealous anymore, cause you know you're my heart shaker" i smiled.

this made Sana giggle and blush.

"Are you blushing Sana-chan?" i teasingly said.

"I-i am not blushing Tzuyu-ah" she said as she hide her face.

"Admit it, you even stuttered while talking to me" i said while smirking.

"I ADMIT IT THEN!" she yelled.

she's so cute, and infact she admitted that she's blushing because of me, makes my heart flutter in happiness.

"Tzuyu-ah"

"Mmm"

"Can you accompany me?"

"Sure, where are we going?"

"I'll just buy some perfumes"

"Okay, i'll just pay for our foods. then we can go"

"No, i will pay. stay there, i'll be back"

I didn't protest anymore since i know i can't win over Sana.

she came back after paying so i stood up and followed her, she held my hand and intertwined it with hers.

the way she held my hands, i feel at ease, and i feel like i am safe all the time as long as i am with her.

a simple gestures of her can make my world turn upside down.

after a few minutes, we arrived the OAISHA PERFUME BOUTIQUE.

all the perfumes here looks so expensive.

"Isn't it too expensive for a perfume?" i whispered to Sana as she's picking perfumes to buy.

"Don't worry, it's not like we are out of money or anything" she laughed.

i just smiled, but my burrows forrowed as i watched her get tons of perfumes, that i don't know where she is exactly using all of those.

she bought 50 pieces of it, like she was giving away it for those people who smell sucks.

she put all the perfums in the cashier area, and my mouth open wide when i saw the total amount of it.

Its 100k WON, i don't even have that amount of money.

"Shouldn't you lessen the perfumes you bought, it was so expensive Sana, don't waste your money just because you are rich" i said with a serious face.

"Tzuyu, i will use one perfume only, and the rest will be my excess so that it won't be hassle to go in the mall often" she pout.

I just nodded, She payed using her credit card.

"10 fucking paper bags of perfume!?" i gritted my teeth as i stared at her with annoyed face.

"HEHEHE" she just laugh at me.

if i didn't like this girl, i swear i'll leave her alone here.

I carried the Five paper bags and she carried the other Five.

I walked away, leading the way to the parking lot.

we arrived at the parking lot, looking back at Sana, i saw her with a sad eyes.

"don't be sad Sana, im just annoyed because you didn't listen to me, it doesn't mean that i hate you or anything else" i embraced her with a warm hug.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah, i'll listen to you next time, i promise that"

"Glad to hear that, i just want you to know the importance of things we have in life, that even though you are rich, you will use your money for fun" i carefully pat her back.

she nodded in understanding.

3rd person's POV

and with that, Sana's driver arrived infront of them, and the two just seated beside each other, holding each other's hand, and Sana fall asleep in Tzuyu's shoulder.