AWM [10]

Sana's POV

Tzuyu wakes me up when we arrived in my house, she asked me if i will walk or she'll just carry me onto our room.

"Carry me please" i said with a pout, gently rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, come closer"

After i move closer to her, she carefully carried me in a bridal style. that made me giggle a little.

She lay me in my bed, and she sat in the bed, while caressing my hair.

"Thankyou for this day Sana-chan" she leaned in, and kissed my cheeks.

I pulled her closer, causing her to lie beside me, i put my arms in her waist and hugged her.

"I will start courting you tomorrow, ready your heart to beat more for me" she hugged me back, and kissed my forehead.

I nodded, and giggle as i feel that she's snoring a little.

"Iloveyou" I whispered.

I fell asleep in her embrace.

Tzuyu's POV

Waking up with Sana beside me is making me fall inlove with her more.

I silently laugh as i remembered that we forgot to eat dinner last night, because of how tired and exhausted we are when we went in the mall.

I turned to my left side, seeing a sleeping squirel beside me while her arms are on my waist.

"Goodmorning Sana" I silently whispered and kissed her forehead.

She woke up because of my sudden action, she gently rub her eyes, and her mouth open wide as she noticed how close we are to each other.

"G-goodmorning Tzuyu-ah" She shyly said.

I didn't respond, as i pulled her closer to me and hug her again.

Few minutes later after cuddling with Sana, i checked the time.

"It's 6:00am now, we should get ready for school" i said as i escaped from her arms.

"Okay, let's go" Sana responded.

I went inside the bathroom to take a bath .

After i finished, i just noticed i didn't bring any towel or bath robe with me.

i called Sana, wishing she's still here.

"Sana? Are you still there?"

"Yes tzuyu-ah, do you need anything?"

"Well, i forgot to bring a bathrobe, can you get it for me?"

"Okay, just wait for a moment, i'll just get it"

I sighed in relief.

She knocked and handed me my bathrobe.

"Thankyou Sana"

I covered my body with bathrobe, and went in my respective closet.

I noticed that Sana is not here anymore.

After i got my uniform, i wore it and fixed myself.

I got my bag as i walked downstairs.

And saw Sana in the dining table, signalling me to sit beside her.

As i sat beside her, she whispered.

"You look pretty as always"

That made me blush, so i hide my face.

we finished eating breakfast, Sana's taking a bath upstairs.

so as i waited her to go downstairs, i quickly run to the kitchen and whispered to one of the maids.

"Miss, I'll cook for dinner tonight"

"Are you sure Miss Chou?" she asked.

"Yes, i gotta go now" i bid my goodbyes

When i sat in the couch, Sana came down.

"Let's go tzuyu-ah" she said as she hold my hand and pulled me with her in the car.

We finished our morning classes, she messaged me that she was now heading to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Sana🐿 send you a message.

Sana🐿
I am on my way to the cafeteria, Seeyou tzuyu-ah

Tzuyu👽
I'll eat with my friends, and do eat with yours. i'll see you afterclass.

I put my phone in my bag, i fetch Momo and Chaeyoung in their rooms, we agreed last night to eat lunch together.

"What's up Yoda" Momo hugged me.

"Momoling, you're glowing, what did you eat these days?" i jokingly asked as i escaped from her hug.

"Ofcourse, Dah- Jokbal" She stuttered.

"Who the heck is dah?" i asked.

"It's nothing, let's pick up the smol bean in her room" She avoided the topic and pulled me in Chaeyoung's room.

I can't stop thinking about who's dah?  Does Momoling like someone now?

"Let's go to the cafeteria now, I need to make sure that there is Jokbal left for me or else friendship over" Momo hesitantly said, then run away to the cafeteria.

"Seems like she value Jokbal more than our friendship huh" Chaeyoung laughed.

Chaeyoung and I followed Momo inside the cafeteria.

Tons of students waved at us, they bullied us before but now they are praising and approaching us? what the fuck did happen?

Some of our schoolmates even my classmates giggled because of us or clearly because of me, i smiled at them, not until i noticed Sana with her friends.

She's giving me a death glare, like i did something wrong to her, so i message her that we should talk.

Sana🐿

Tzuyu👽
Can we talk for awhile? i'll wait you at the rooftop

i walked away and bid my goodbyes to Momo and Chaeyoung.

Sana🐿
Tsk, i'm on my way now.

She seems bothered about something i can't explain.

I arrived at the rooftop, the cold winds attacked my face when i am walking to the bench that i always occupied whenever i want to be alone.

Sana arrived with annoyed face.

"Hey Sana, what's wrong? and why are you glaring at me earlier?" I pulled her for a hug.

She pushed me away.

"Seems like you had fun being admire by those sluts huh? wow Chou Tzuyu, you told me to stop flirting with anyone because you get jealous but what the fuck you are doing earlier?" She explained as she burst into tears.