Chapter 1

Gulf
We were rushing through the traffic .Techno was stroming to catch the bus .I know ,we will be late for work if we are gonna stay here in the Bus for the traffic to be cleared out.I paid the bus fare and got out with No and strode to the nearby hotel on feet .there stood a tall building before us .
“the imperium “
The name itself is screaming “RICH” ,I couldn’t find myself a decent job rather than this one .Born in a poor family .I couldn’t afford my tuition for my higher studies, joining for a course and studying was way out of my league but still I managed to take up a course and was admitted to a famous art school under scholarship , I got a little help from NO, my childhood companion where I earned a little money by working as a part timer here at “Imperium”. It’s not just a simple hotel as you see. It’s way beyond you can imagine. It’s like a dream place for all Living in imperium is like living in fantasy where you are provided with all the services I mean like literally all services.

Famous people like businessmen ,elite upper classes , actors and gangsters unite here making new amendments between them , celebrating their victories and gambling all night .It is one of the most important destinations all over the world, attracting almost everyone,among others. The answer to what to see in IMPERIUM can be quite different depending on who answers the question. For instance, numerous people would say there is not much to do in here except for gambling, while others believe every corner of this hotel is worth admiring. According to several sources, Imperium is a chain of hotels full of attractions, and contrary to what numerous people may think, Imperium does not only involve luxurious casinos and hotels, but museums, animal exhibitions, fountains, or volcanoes as well. Even islands are named because of it. I never knew people could afford a whole island .Crazy world it is!!!!Coming back to my hectic hours of working as a part timer at IMPERIUM was an adventure .wait a minute I wasn’t specific about what job I did at IMPERIUM

Yes, I am an escort .you must be wondering what’s harm in being an escort .but here An escort doesn’t count for a person who accompany s one .but who does all the services what they asked for .The hotel has a breathtakingly beautiful view ,it’s perfectly comfortable and clean , peaceful grounds for lovers and overall it was screaming luxury which was indeed precious for others ,but not for us this place was way more than that ..
It gives us a sense of security to live for tomorrow .It’s where we get to live our life without any financial adversity. Every employee working for ‘Imperium’ has their own benefits where they are offered with all the possible aids working students like us .our families expenses are covered because of them .Mostly imperium is our Lifeline ,that safeguard us from every major issues in our life .A life support system for our lowly self which keeps us safe from all the trouble.