Chapter 10

Mew

There he was standing at the balcony.

Meanwhile, the car slowly rolled down to the roadside .There I saw him .I could clearly make out his small features . He looked naturally stunning.

My mind was clouded with lustful desire .How I wish to hold him in my arms again once again .Can you imagine putting yourself in my place.Losing the one you love is making you feel miserable in everything that you do.I need to fill up those holes that were once left pierced by him.I want him back to fix my lonely broken heart which was weakening.I want him to be mine forever and mend me back to the person that I once was  .I'm still painfully longing for his presence just be embraced in his warmth .If he's not mine when I'm alive , Then noone can ever have him.

I was enraged when I lost him. Nonetheless, when I saw him again at the balcony . Tears flow down from my eyes there was no stopping .Anger and Certainty rolled out flatly out from my eyes  like drizzling rain where others can't spot it very well .

I know ,what I'm about to do is not the best solution and I'm pretty much sure that he's gonna hate me forever for what I'm going to do right now .I'm gonna take him away from here ,From everyone .I'm gonna keep him to myself.

I 've decided to take him with me to east part of phuket where one of my Summer cottage is built which is far away from the city .I'm unquestionably sure that he can't escape from me anymore .With all the tight security, The place itself is secIuded from public view which means Noone can enter the place without proper access which indeed was the best course of action that I ve taken so far and I'm sure that he can't escape from me anymore. I have to make this happen inorder to get him back with me in my life.

While my men rushed into the apartment .There was noone around .The apartment itself was dark and empty.Gulf was nowhere to be found at the balcony he must be hiding somewhere in the apartment at the time earlier when he 've spotted my men surrounding the place .It was quite easy for them to find him. Since ,The apartment was too small compared to my suite at IMPERIUM.I've always had a liking to it .As it was one of our pleasure place.Undeniably ,Bright's apartment was made for two. Two Tiny rooms with an attached toilet and a hall.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alex : Make sure you do a sweep of the entire apartment complex, not just the unit he's living in.

My guards were searching all over the apartment complex.Inspecting every corner of it. There he was hiding in his room .He was pretty much struggling in their hands,Scared and exhausted!

I could see big blobs of tears running down from his eyes drenching his clothes .He was thrashing and fighting them with all his strength.I couldn't bear to see him hurting nomore.

I pushed Alexander away from him ,The one that was hurting him within his hold. Suddenly, I shifted from where I was standing and captured his deliciously slender body onto my chest .I wrapped my arms around his torso holding him tightly in position.Everything was happening a bit rushed .I couldn't quite make out what was running through my mind at the moment.

In an instant ,I leaned down and kissed him aggressively without losing any of my chance. But ,to my surprise Gulf responded unexpectedly.Slowly, He opened his mouth for me .I kissed him immediately with much intense just to get bit back by him.I could taste blood in my mouth .I wiped the remains on a tissue which was offered by one of the guy standing next to me .I saw Alex gesturing something to one of the men, who was staying close to gulf .

Within seconds ,I saw him covering gulf's face with a black cloth tightening his grip on gulf 's face . Just then ,when I was about to say something .

He was out !

Gulf was lying down on the floor exhausted ,weak .I cocked my head to one side and was comprehending what was actually going on .I bent down and checked his pulse .I was seeing anger .I couldn't take my anger out here.I needed to stay clam and make sure that we will leave this place safely before someone comes .

Mew (Shouted at his men ): If you wish to keep the job .do as I say !if any harm comes to him none of you will be seeing the next day .

I never said anything about knocking him out .I took a deep breath dismissing the thought and carried him safely out of the apartment along with the other guys who were busy securing the perimeter.As an important person and chairman of Imperium my safety was also their first priority for them .

Alex :Sir ,The area is clear !

Alex was the one in the driving seat .I gestured to him to take us from here .
Everyone rolled back from their hidden places and cleared out from the Avenue.

Alex is the head security and he's with us in the car for my safety he would aways stick around. Until , I ask him to leave.

Alex is one of trusted men I ve so far ,He was specially assigned to me by pappi for my safety .Alex took us out from the Avenue and ventured out to our new destination which was decided by me earlier .

Needless to say , I slowly put my hands under his head . Placing him on my lap. Once again ,I brushed my fingers through his cropped raven black hair admiring the beauty lying under my nose .I chaste a smooth kiss on his lips .

Beautiful.

You're going to be okay .My love!