Chapter 3

Read at your own risk voilent sexual contents are written !

Gulf

our faces were barely inches apart . I could feel the man's bulge grinding on my ass which was now pressed deeply onto my back.He quickly pulled me into the elevator.Within seconds, the thick metallic box was encountered with full of wall mirrors causing us only to be greeted by others reflection from three sides. I could clearly see him and what he was doing to me. Everything was evident to my eyes.

Suddenly, My eyes where fixed on the image that was standing outside the elevator,

Bright

He was running towards us pushing back a Large sum of crowds, i could see his eyes pooled in fear , hesitation.

No was looking at me dejectedly, i know they were helpless ,none them can oppose "the young master of Imperium "who always does what he wants and where he want it to be.

Underneath all the feelings that was now rising up and down, i could feel the man 's hot breath near to my nape sending electrifying shivers through my whole body, I reached for the top floor button and pressed it and shoved him away by inviting some space between us, but the older guy brutally pushed me to the sides of the cold mirrored wall of the elevator and started squeezing my ass cheeks again,holding me firmly against the mirrored-wall, he violently cupped my face and kissed me aggressively , making me surrender to his dominance at once, i could feel my knees weakened, i know,i cannot escape from his hold .I wanted to know the reason why he was acting like a jerk in front of everyone, i could sense people staring at us when he pulled me inside the elevator .you know what im talking about. That eerie feeling of someone watching your every move.but Mew's direct gaze can signaled dominance or a threat to everyone who were eyeballing at us right now, they were all cleared out from the elevator leaving the two of us behind, "

" if you perceive something as a threat, you would not want to miss it."

After a few moments the elevator door closed with a ding.He was pulling me into his embrace, holding me steadily onto the mirrored wall. His hard eyes were locked with mine, hinting me to stop struggling.he removed his hands behind my head,with a smirk he leaned forward to my face and laced his fingers from my neck to my rosy nipples which was already hard and swollen just by his touch.

My breath hitched when he touched my swollen ones , the rosy plump lips of mine couldn't refuse him, I let out tiny gasps in between our steamy, sloppy one's which was quite satisfying yet,I felt my body betrayed me. I couldn't struggle no more .His dominant side was overpowering me, i could withdrew from his touch, but i was way too hornier ever since he expressed his desire for one me..Mew have a higher libido than me , he needs sex more often than he is currently having. When he's near I 'd melt into his touch. I'd feel the burning sensation pulsuating at his croth area.i'd sense his other hand clutch onto my cock,Rubbing it mercilessly.Within seconds,he pushed me back roughly facing me to the mirrored wall, i could feel him unbuckling his pants behind me., i didnt want this to happen, i was wavering but in an instant he entered me then and there,his pace quickened,he pounded into my ass cheeks faster, rejecting all my struggles .i felt his cum exploded into mine, i felt dejected. I felt myself as ill fated one.when we reached the top floor.he left me their alone, half naked .I saw him walking away from the elevator, leaving me behind with no pants-on.They were torned off by him because of what he did to me earlier,i felt exploited.collecting myself up from the horrendous acts that he did to me a while ago. i heaved and picked up rest of the clothes, dressed half nakedly,I followed him to his suite closing the perfectly designed wood-clad door behind me.

" An orphan tossed onto the street without anyone to care for, i felt disappointed to be visibly abused infront of everyone, Noone to stand up aganist this atrocious cruelty . Is there any more insults and insecurity that I've to face?"