Chapter -7

Third person pov.

Gulf was busy doing his morning chores, after what happened with him, he was taken to No's house. It's been weeks that he's not back at work.

For Gulf, Ignoring Mew was really tough, especially if he couldn't stop running into him.Mew would wait for him at No's house but gulf refused to meet him.

A sense of fear would crept his way whenever mew tried to talk to him.flashes of those memories would hurdle up in his mind. He 'd always feel his heart would explode every bottled up emotions of his.Gulf wanted to yell he wanted to show that he's very vulnerable and scared,nonetheless he never mention anything to Mew.

Gulf tried every possible ways to avoid Mew at all cost but Mew kept trying to talk to him.he would find all the possible ways to try and talk to him. Mew would always send him unusual text messages and phone calls. yet, Gulf was so scared to talk to him.

**********************************************************************************

At Techno house, after what happened that night with mew. Gulf stayed at No's place for weeks.Gulf was helping No's mum in most of her work.No's mother,Tina was so loving mother. Tina would console gulf in all his problems.

"A mothers love is more comforting than anyone's love "

Tina is like a second mother for Gulf .She was fearless just like his friend no.the one who would do anything for him.Gulf was always happy when he's with Tina .He was treated equally as no.he sees her as his own mother . He'd always find peace at his mother's love.because of her age, she was always tired with back and neck pain. and sometimes it would be very difficult for her to do all the chores whenever he's at their house.Gulf as her own son would gladly help her in everything. Ever since, it was really hard for her to do all heavy work.

At night, after completing all the night chores he couldn't sleep enough.he was still confused whether he should be going back. But he doesn't have any choice rather than to go back.but every doubts of his were swept away when he had fallen into a deep slumber

In the morning,Techno and gulf were preparing breakfast and were getting ready to go back to the hotel. It took weeks for gulf to get back to himself, he had never been worried this much.

Gulf : What will happen when he's back? Would mew still be there.waiting for him ?

He wanted to avoid him at all cost .But deep inside he still wanted to get closure about everything that happened between them. He has never been like this before?

Gulf :Is it because I rejected him?

But soon his thoughts were interrupted by No. They were back to work at '' Imperium''.

Gulf needed money to pay for his tution and wanted to finish off his final exams to get graduated from his college. he needed to get back to his own feet.he cannot live under his friends expense for weeks.so he went back to hotel and started off again

At the hotel lobby, when gulf stepped through the entrance. He was stopped by p'bright

P'Bright :kana ...

Bright dashed to gulf's side and he harshly grabbed kana's arm and pulled him to the corner of "crescent gardens" which was the center attraction of Imperium, where mew had asked him out for their first dance

"Our second evening at Imperium, we ventured out to have dinner near the garden. He vividly remembers everything that Mew did when they were alone at the garden square, he still remembers how he threw up at the toilet when he had the bites of lamb brains.he still remember the night the garden was glittered with starry lights.and Mew escorted him back to no's place.
Everything was so special that night."

Gulf : What changed between us?

Coming back from his thoughts the garden which was now adorn with enormous botanical space, there were a lot of changes that happened after few years.it has a lake now and sweeps of gently rolling lawns were included. There were parks that featured vast lawns, woods, and pieces of architecture , decorated with statues and fountains.

gulf was looking all sweet and bubbly at the center of the garden . Even though he was with p'bright, he still vaguely remember all those tiny bits loving gesture's that mew showered on him.He still remember the time he had spent there with Mew .He still remembered how mew persuaded him.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Bright

I was fuming in anger.

Bright:(Sighed in anger) Why was he at work??

Gulf was so confused by Bright's action. He wanted to ask why Bright dragged him to the garden before he could ask.
Bright shut him up, he was scolding Kana and telling him

Why did he come back to work after everything that happened. I know , it did triggered his past memories and we all have witnessed what all he had gone through ? Isn't it enough to understand that it would be too dangerous for him to be back here again ? Why is he still back?I don't want him to suffer anymore. I need to take care of him. I'm sure ,he won't agree with me .if I could ask him to stay with me forever.Gulf might think that I'm helping him out of pity. But I ve always had this unknown feelings for him . I can't understand what's going on with me . when I'm with him even though his mere presence did get me excited each day .I desperately needed him to be with me day and night which I can't even agree on .I want him to over come his fear .

Bright :Stay with me.

Gulf : huh..

bright :Stay with me,gulf.

Even without Bright's concern.Gulf wanted to quit.Still he was quite possibly convinced that what more could go wrong.even if he came.

However there was something that was holding him back. something was not right, when he's with Bright at the garden,standing in front of him ,he can't think straight,his mind wanders off to Mew.
Gulf tried to disengage his thoughts and steer his attention back to p'Bright. yet,as always he's pulled back to mew like a giant magnet that attracts him back and forth. Even Though what happened that night triggered his past memories.He was glad
There were some memories of Mew that he cherished a lot.Nevertheless, there was no chance for him,going all the way for someone who betrayed him knowing, how much he wanted to be in his arms again.

Bright:Gulf..

I didn't say a word.he held onto my hand tightly.first i didn't understand what he meant by those words but when he tightened his grip on my hand. I know what he was trying to say.

Gulf :Should I live with him?