chapter 11

Read at your own rish sexual contents ahead!!

Gulf

The last remains of memories that occupied my mind were mew's men  searching all over for me in our apartment ,checking every corner of it. I was hiding in my room, inside my closet ,Scared and Exhausted .But, it was very hard to break away from them .I was stuck.

They found me.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Big blobs of tears run down from my eyes.I was struggling and fighting them with all my strength to break away .I saw him again ,Mew .He pushed Alexander away from me and captured my slender body tightly onto his chest .I tried to wiggle out from his hold.

I couldn't  make out what was running through his mind at the moment . In an instant ,He leaned down and kissed me aggressively.I was disgusted by him.With all my efforts put together I bit him on his lips , I could taste his blood in my mouth .His lips were bloodied with them .I saw Alex ,gesturing something to one of his men . Within seconds ,they covered my entire face with a black cloth to stop me from fighting them  back and when I was about to make a break from his hold .

I was out .

Unconscious!

***************************************************************************************************************************

"Don't stress yourself " . He said ,
I was lying butt naked under the soft large blanket which was close enough to either cover up or enfold a great portion of my rear.

With a dull pain,and constant pressure that keeps on tightening the nerves around my head . I woke up from my deep slumber. In a split second ,I could feel a little discomfort and some slight bleeding at my rear which was unexpectedly causing too much exhaustion in me .

"What is happening? Where am I ? " .These were the first question which popped into my mind .before, I could find an answer to any of these comprehensive questions.Two huge hands wrapped around my torso which indeed startled me at first .Those huge hands never left me  ,it pulled me straight onto his toned chest where I could feel the warmth radiating into me from the man himself who 's lying next me naked sharing the same blanket as mine .

A fear swept through my body where lightening blots of past events flashed across my mind making me unable to move and speak.I didn't know what was happening.?I was lost at the moment.

Mew :"Gulf"!

The sound of his voice brought back the movements of my limbs and color to my vision ..I forgot every past, present and future that was taking place.the man himself was coming closer and closer to me .I saw nothing but him ! I felt insulted when my own body betrayed me by his touch .My mind cleared from the blurry vision just to find myself tied up to his bed like an animal without even acknowledging the fact that I'm a mere human just like him .Why he have to be so rude and vulgar to me ?what did I ever do to him .Isnt it enough ? Why is he still after me ? His cowardly act made me realise how low he is ! He kidnapped me and shed the very last piece of diginity that I held on for so long .I have suffered enough and I'm not going to let him have his way back to me .

Mew :"Gulf . you're awake?" (low deep voice)

Gulf : "DON'T .(hatred).DONT TOUCH ME DONT COME ANY CLOSER ."(shouting )!!!

Is it too much for me to ask ? Why can't he just leave me alone in peace. I was so happy when I was with bright .we were better off living together in his small heaven .I didn't know where I was ?

I looked at the man once again who had tied me up on his bedside .I can see pain pooling in his eyes when I shouted at him. I felt some terrible emotions build up in him that did seized him at the moment and shaken him to core.Maybe, he might thought that ,I would never resist him . I could see the man himself was turing red with anger .His deep low tone now dropped which indeed scared me utmost .but, I never let him have his way with me again. Never again.I tried to fight back by twisting and turning myself in his hold, to stop him from touching me further .but ,he violently captured my slim body and slammed me against his mattress .I withered under his hold .I was helpless ,I couldnt escape ,panting under him I ' d see myself reflected in the mirror which was placed at the far end of his room where the man himself was above me thrusting deeper into my ass cheeks. I saw him looking fiercely at me through the mirror .His eyes ,they were unfamiliar for me and very different to what I seen before .There was no love in his eyes.he was turing into a beast at the moment ignoring all my pleas .he pounded way harder and faster into me .when I tried to fight against him .he thrusted with much force in making me unconscious straight away.I felt my mind have shattered all over the place.slowly , Turning my vision blurry. I was completely knocked out and tired.Everything was black.Later,I felt myself drifting off again .All I could think was to escape from here .but how?