Chapter 16

I was feeling cold ,I couldn't find thewarmth that once wrapped around me when I was fast asleep under the covers .I swiftly open my eyes to find him. To find the warmth that I lost .

I sprung up from the bed where my hooded eyes fell onto the mirror ,near to the edges . I saw myself staring back at me .there were a lot of things that was taking a backflip in my mind .

I was worried when I couldn't find him at the moment when I was all alone lying on the overwhelming vast expanse of the bed . Hurriedly I moved away from the covers and sat up .I could still remember those images of mine and him having lewd moments in this room. I was turned on minute by minute ,my ears were beginning to have crimson red colour ,when my gaze focused on my body .I found myself being beautiful marked with his love bites and slightly blue blemishes. I blushed, turning myself away from the mirror which showed me how vulnerable I looked ,I couldn't think of more. My khaki pants were lying at the far end corner of our bedroom . The ivory lace shirt hanging out from my shoulders exposing my shoulder blades with blue bruises. Turning away I saw him . I was hungry looking at him, the way his muscles flexed under the moonlight was making me starving . The sweat that ran down from his chest to his pelvis vanished when they rolled down till his boxers .The way how those finely designed briefs tugged around his waistline and his crotch was making me feel itchy watching him from behind made me aroused.

I wanted him again , his warmth, his touch ,his affection, his care , his protection, his love , I was in need of him ,everything about him made me feel helpless.Now ,my whole world revolves around him

I crawled out from the bed, wended my way up to him and hugged him from behind .Where I deliberately brushed my hardness to his ass cheeks . I could feel his chest heaving up and down from my sudden contact . I placed my arms around his torso and whispered his name

" Mew"

Mew : " hmmmm" (Moans )....

Gulf : (whispering)" Come back" .....Sleep with me ....

In a sudden rush . He kissed me seductively .I could taste his cigarette scent in my mouth which was forcefully being sucked by him. He lifted me up in a bridal style and brought me back onto the bed where we got engaged in our hot steamy session.

The night was still young and I had him for myself all night.