Chapter 9

My thought were suddenly interrupted by the buzzing sound from my phone.I could clearly see the caller name on it

It was mew .

Even though , Everything about my life was changing . One thing that my life still stuck on is him .

Mew suppasit .

***************************************************************************************************************************

Mew.

I missed him

However, Gulf indeed would never feel the same .I'm going insane here about everything that is happening. Not being with him is making me feel extremely impatient.

I spent almost every day indulging myself deeply in my work . Due to the long term business trip .I couldn't rest myself to find the strength in me to make it to the next day .I never thought he would leave me .

Gulf , Oh no! Not again .I don't want him to go .

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Next morning ,I've searched all places high and low here in Bangkok just to make sure that he's safe and secure .I never thought he would quit and move to somewhere else .I've always known him for years and I can't stand to know in my heart that he's gone far away from me. He had no one out there for him to take care of him ,no blood relatives or friends.

Where is he ?

Have he eaten?

Is he alright ?

There were a numerous questions that remained unanswered. I was quite determined to find out about him.

Where did he go?

There were hundreds of calls that would go straight to his voicemail with no response ,Unattended.I was growing impatient each day without him.

I had sent him thousands of text messages but nothing .There was no reply. I tried to visit No .But ,I couldn't find anything on him .I've asked No several times . Though it may seem strange ,I ve had asked my men to tail him often .Still, There was no luck on our side .The kid doesn't even know where Gulf has gone .

Our working staffs at IMPERIUM have no idea about Gulf's sudden disappearance.Whatever that we were doing wasn't much of a help .Nobody knows where he went?

A sense of fear crept it's way to my mind. My mind ,My heart and My entire soul is suffering. All that is going through my mind right now is

Is he all alone ?

Is there anyone to help him ?

I 've been searching all around day and night .With a tiny bit of hope that I would see him again .I've arranged some guys to follow around and observe gulf's friends and workmates.pappi did helped me to get a background check on every staff members at IMPERIUM where Gulf would've been closeto and I was lucky enough it didn't take a lot for me to find him after 2 days.

I'm gonna see him soon .

************************************************************************************************************************************************

At the far corner of my suite at IMPERIUM I was drowning myself in alcohol.I needed a distraction.Inhaling Deep I lifted my eyes and caught up with every tiny bit of memories of us in this suite. It was too much for me to move on from those beautiful memories that we made together in my very own room.

My heart aches for him .I wanted to see that beautiful boy again ! who had captured my heart with just a short span of time.Even though ,He was so stubborn to agree that he did have a liking for me and would always try to deny me with every word .He had once said to me when we were together .Those words indeed create unnecessary hurdles within us .I could feel the wetness dripping from my eyes .I muffled Sobbed and drowned the last remains of wine.

I couldn't bear to lose him

My phone beeped from the bedside table . I locked myself out from everyone for days . After coming back from one of my business trips, I've asked the best guy at IMPERIUM to locate his recent place . It didn't take more than a day for Alex to narrow down the places he might have gone.

Beep...

Alex :
Sir, Address D/786 Plaza street Chaofa West RoadChalong Phuket 83130 Thailand

Mew :Alex ,Get the men ready. I need you in car

Alex : sir, He stays with one of our staff member who have quit after 2 weeks from now .Gulf stays at the apartment with him

Mew : who is he ?

Alex :Bright .

He's at Bright's place and I can't believe how quickly he ends up with bright .I know Gulf has always been so much closer to bright than me.

Why didn't I think about it earlier !

knowingly ,he had spent almost 2 weeks at his place did make me feel crazy.
I wanted him all by myself right now .
I can't imagine Gulf spending time with another guy. I can't lose him to some guy who works for me .I need him. I miss him ,I miss the warmth that spreads all over my body when he leaves my bed ,I miss everything about him . The care that he gave has always made my day brighter,Gulf .He's all mine alone and I'm not gonna give up on him again .I'm getting you back .

I'm gonna get him back.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Driving down to Phuket .There was a lot going on in my mind that I have been meaning to know.

Why am I always looking for him?

Why Gulf of all my exes ?

Why do I want him back ?

Living a life without him was hard for me .From the days that I've known him he has taken a special place in my life. I know ,even if I've lost him because of what I did to him.

I'm starting to realise the pain and the hardships that he've gone through .It must have been tiring for him to lead on without having any hope. To lead a hopeless , helpless life .I know,I should ve been there with him just to make sure he's okay. I treated him like trash ,ignoring his pleas. I forced him into liking me.I should have cared about him.what he wishes to do in this life? I was always a jerk to him. I'm wrong .

Oh god ,I must ve been there for him when he was all alone, Suffering .He must have wanted someone to lean on to shed away all the sadness in his heart that's what will be bright to him right now .I can't stand to imagine Gulf in another guy's arms .why did I refused to accept him and his love for me?this is what it is! I love him .By the time, I felt his love for me .He was was no longer within my reach .His heart was never mine .His love was never me .

'I wish for a second chance '