Chapter 8

Gulf

It's been 4 weeks since I moved to Bright's place .After being with Bright for almost 4 and a half weeks things just started to fall into place .Above all, Bright was a highly cheerful person with the right balance of keeping the household running .while still having fun all the time .he never gets tired . He never makes me do the household chores .Moving in with Bright did reduced my hectic household work .When I was at No 's, I didn't have enough time to have fun and entertain myself . I'm not complaining. but ,now I'm having a lot of leisure time to spend . Sometimes we go out do shopping, dinner and even go out for other deeds .

Bright was exciting .He was just the perfect housemate that I'd never get .
Moving in together with him was a little awkward at first because he always favoured me in everything .He always had a deep connection with me and I liked it .the way he cares for me,Everything about him was intoxicating and his way of dealing with formidable matters did amazed me .he was a sweetheart to everyone staying near to our unit.

Reminding him of doing the cleaning was a walk in the park for me .
Sometimes he would find me staying quiet in my room for hours phi ' bright hates it .he doesn't like me to be alone and crying from time to time.He would occasionally bursts into my bedroom and closes the door with a dull sound. just to let me know that he's inside .once in a while ,he would sing for me or chooses to sleep beside me on my bed which he had arranged for me before hand.He never lets me have my own alone time instead of busting in and demanding a rundown of my day.

At times , I would get mad at him and will throw the lotion, flashlights or other items at him that would be within my reach placed near to the nightstand .Even though , he manage to dodge every one of them with a perfect timing and would hold onto me tightly from behind placing me onto the center of my bed and wraps his hands around my hips just to make sure that I won't squirm out from his hold .he'd lean onto me from behind ,closing the unnecessary gap between us. He was warm in all aspects for me ,he is home and his touch was what I needed the most .when I'm at my weakest.

Everyone needs their quiet time.I don't know if he ever will learn to give us each other our own personal space.he always liked to keep me to his side.

For me staying with bright was a bit hard at first,it was quite difficult to move forward and meet new people. when I was at Bright's. I continue to hang out with his friends spending time in watching weekly movie marathon with them ,with that kept in mind we've accomplished watching a lot of geekiest movies that should be watched at least once in a lifetime .Life was much better when I was with Bright.
***************************************************************************************************************************

One night when I was out at the balcony of his condo looking into the past few months of my life. I kept thinking about him,holding onto my favourite mug sipping my coffee.My mind wandered off to Mew .

Just then I saw a black Mercedes Benz pulled onto the roadside near our place. Bright wasn't here with me .He went off on running some errands which he never wanted me to accompany.there came a man wearing a large-logo shirt screaming all luxury from top to bottom

Mew

He waved at me . I know it was him.I know ,I've to confront him one day even after I kept denying him for weeks .I don't know why he still find his way back to me .i should've faced my problems directly a long time ago.

when I was at Bright's place. I've applied for a lot of jobs outside Imperium .I decided to quit from my previous job as an escort and started applying for work at nearby places . However at first I was disappointed were I didn't get anything yet .I was short of money and had to resume my studies for a while but bright helped me to some extent .he paid for my collage and helped me out to continue .It was much easier for me to stay with phi bright.

phi bright was the one who never wanted me to stay at IMPERIUM .Throughout all things that we've experienced before at IMPERIUM .we would always have a long sensible discussion about what we were going to do about our work .That was when I started off as a tutor for small kids.

people staying on our floor would leave their children at our place .Then all of a sudden I became a babysitter cum tutor for small kids . Basically I was their kindergarten teacher. Now, to go back to my old self was never an option for me .People at the condo started to send their children to our unit to stay with me when their parents were busy with office work and other things .

Even Though what I experienced in my past was something that I never wanted to happen again .Everything that is happening in my new life is giving me better hope to live. Everything related to my previous life was all over.I never wanted to be a part of that sickening life .Now I see my life so much better with Bright beside me .

My thought were suddenly interrupted by the buzzing sound from my phone.i could clearly see the caller name on it

It was mew .

Even though everything about my life was changing, one thing that my life still stuck on is him .

Mew suppasit .