Chapter 6

Arty

A guy at his mid twenties walking onto the nearby condominium which was an exquisite large apartment on the 12th floor of suppasit corp .Walking on his way back to his apartment. he got a phone call from that person,the one that made everything challenging for him . he resumed on his way and answered the call who he was calling for the past three hours .Just to ask him to come up and help him with a difficult situation that he's into .without any hesitation ,he looked into the screen and started shaking .the guy couldn't hold on anymore. he took a breath then decided to say it all ,everything that came to his mind .

"Please listen to me thorn , I never liked mew .To be honest,He was just a friend for me .I never thought I would like him .but the more I came to know him .I started to fall for him even deeper without even knowing that I am ,but now I regret for my stupidity .I should've never liked him .even though I know that he's your brother.Im sorry for that .I shouldn't have done that .it was a mistake and I wanted to make it right this time by choosing you .

You are the one I always wanted , Thorn.You are my everything .My first love .It was never him . I am and always will be in love with you.I can't let you go without giving me an answer.It's not mew that I loved .it's you thorn .

you are the one I loved and cherished the most.please ,just think about it and tell me what you want me to do after this .I never thought he would find out about us . please thorn do something. I can't stay in his apartment after I break up with him . Please pick me up from here.I need to get out of here. Mew ,will be back for his stuff . It's better for me to leave his apartment before he comes.

The other guy could understand the tremor in his lover's voice

"Pack your stuff and be ready love . I will be there before he comes ."

***************************************************************************************************************************

Thorn

My brother mew suppasit .He was a playboy legend at our school . Yes, But I can't ever blame him for the fact that he does have my Pa's gene .It's in our blood .He's my beloved brother who doesn't even know my existence to be honest.He was way to blind under his pappi's influence and he has and have always been too close with pappi , his elderly beloved fake father .My brother doesn't even know his real father is alive . I think pappi doesn't even have the slightest idea that our father is still alive and breathing .

so I needed arty (mew's lover) for my plan to work out to get to know him more and to tell him all about our father and what had happened to our father on his last trip .

I was staying here for a weekend at the suppasit corps hotel "HEAVEN " one of the best hotel of SUPPASIT CORP after "IMPERIUM" which is well equipped with High-quality furnishings which indeed create an opulent and expensive touches to it .

" Heaven " was sensational .It got all the attention to aesthetic detail,this hotel was remarkably stunning .just to explore mew's lifestyle and his dealings with people .I kept my distance from him .I know, my brother did made a fortune out of this .he did carry on my Pa's dream after all .

I started to investigate about his boyfriend "arty" .Through arty I thought, I could warn him. Make him aware of the possible danger that he's going to face when the real face of his pappi is shown to the world ,how he betrayed his own brother just to get back at him .but, now I can't involve myself with him .After being with arty for months .At first,I thought it was very nice to know him .he promised to help me to make him be aware of everything at the moment.Peering my eyes to the side of my car's rear view mirror .I still freshly remember the first night that I had spend with him ,Arty.Which indeed created a new hurdle between me and my brother.Instead of replaying those heated moment that we had before.I focused on reaching to my sought out destination

One night ,we meet up at a bar drank a lot of wine ,and don't ask me more the rest is that we somehow wound up in a bed at my brother's hotel with his boyfriend on my side in their bed ,which was the dumbest thing I ever did .I talked about it to him ,to his boyfriend the other day to let it go but ,we'd always wound up in the same bed and slept almost right from the start when he was just becoming my brother's boyfriend.I couldn't let him go after everything that we had together

Arty .

I know what I am doing to my brother is wrong. But arty feels the same way just like me .he loved me even before him .I ve to stay true to my feelings .I never thought I would fall for him but, I did .he's alone and arty needs me .I gotta take care of him .I was hooked .

I needed to find someone too close to him. To make him understand that he's being played by his sweet pappi.someone who's too close to him other than arty .I need to tell him that his father is alive .