Prologue

The life of a rich young man has a tendency to embody several cliches, such as being generous towards his so-called friends and being a casanova. Ou Yang was a true example of this situation. Being the son of a mistress, his father used to give him a lot of money in exchange for his silence about his identity.

Usually this kind of treatment causes resentment and brings the desire to cause problems and embarrassment for the parent, but Ou Yang was a different type. He simply didn't care about his father or the prestigious surname he had. He had a loving mother, who was more than enough for him. He lived a comfortable life with his mother until he was twenty five when his mother married an Australian man and moved to Australia. She wanted Ou Yang to come with her, but by that time he was still in the university, studying Gastronomy, so he stayed in China. Later, he got used to living alone, so he made use of regular visits to his mother.

Indeed, those visits were also financed by his 'father'. As his father didn't know anything about him, he believed that money was the only way to keep Ou Yang silent, so kept sending huge amounts to his account regularly and Ou Yang had no problem spending it.

Other than flight tickets, he was used to spending money on expensive brands and was very fond of VIP parties. When his sense of fashion and golden bank card met his handsome face and well-defined body, he became a target for the high society. Girls threw themselves on him with the hope of marriage, but Ou Yang was an eternal-single type. Although he never rejected a willing girl, he warned them beforehand about his one-night policy. Some accepted, some rejected, but accepted parties were enough for the hot bachelor.

Gentle Casanova soon became his nickname, but people couldn't really dislike him as he was way too generous towards anyone. Whoever needed some help or money, he was the first to offer.

Like that, Ou Yang lived his life until he was thirty.

However, two months after his extravagant birthday celebration, his so-called father died and his wife turned off the money faucet, refusing to pay a single penny to him anymore.

Unlike the expectation, Ou Yang was fine with the turn of events. He was already getting tired of the dazzling life he was living, so he saw this as a chance to start anew. Although he had a very good amount of money in his bank account, he sent the same message to all his friends, saying he was broke now and asking for help. Then, he started to wait for the replies with his Americano.

Even though he expected a similar result, seeing only one fourth replied to him left a bitter taste in his mouth. He checked the replies and saw that most of them offered to give him money, but they underlined the fact that it could be one time payment. Sneering, Ou Yang continued with a diminishing hope, but then he found the golden one!

Li Rang...

He was Ou Yang's friend from university. Ou Yang always considered Li Rang as his best friend, so when he needed money for his dream cafe, Ou Yang covered the missing amount. Now, it was Li Rang who was offering a hand. He wrote to Ou Yang that he owned half of the cafe, so he could work with him or he could just claim a monthly share from the profit.

Working in a cafe...

It didn't sound so bad as Ou Yang already had a degree in Gastronomy as well as experience in the field of pastries. It could give him the key to his brand new life and it was what Ou Yang wanted. Quickly, he called Li Rang and told him that he would be there the following day.

Once done, he deleted all the contacts from his phone, except his mother and Li Rang, and signed out from all his social media accounts.

Now, Ou Yang was free from anything and had a blank page before him.