24. Steaming Hot (+18)

Ahem... ahem... My boys didn't listen to their author and did some naughty stuff behind my back! Therefore proceed accordingly... 

***

"Ran Ran?" Ou Yang called out to his lover, but there was no reply. As it was already past twelve, he guessed Mu Ran already dozed off. Trying to be silent, he approached the bed where his lover was indeed sleeping with a black bathrobe.

Ou Yang watched in awe as Mu Ran shifted in his sleep and the loose bathrobe revealed a good amount of his lover's creamy chest which made a delicious contrast with the blackness of the robe.

Slowly he sat on the edge of the bed and his curious hand found its way through the gap. His fingers brushed the smooth skin and his eyes darkened with lust. Although he was determined not to have sex with Mu Ran until his lover was convinced about his love, the temptation was too much.

"Are you enjoying it?"

Looking up, Ou Yang came eye to eye with Mu Ran and hastily retracted his hand. "I am so sorry, I was just..."

"You just what? Feeling around a bit? Doing quality control?" Mu Ran asked with a smitten expression.

Ou Yang could only sigh as he was caught red-handed. He wanted to stand up, but Mu Ran grabbed his wrist quickly and directed his hand to his chest again.

"I don't mind, I would like to have your hands on me," he said seductively as he moved his lover's hand on his chest.

"Ran Ran, look-" Ou Yang attempted to stop Mu Ran before things got out of hand, but the latter was faster.

Pressing his free hand on Ou Yang's mouth, Mu Ran said, "be silent and do what your body wants... It has been a month and I know you love me, so please don't hold back."

The apparent lust in his tone made Ou Yang lose his rationality. Roughly, he got rid of Mu Ran's robe and started to caress every inch of his body. Although his boyfriend wasn't as soft as the girls he had sex before, he had a smooth and delicate body. Feeling his hands were too lonely, Ou Yang leaned down, adding his lips to the caressing process. His fingers rubbed, pinched and played while his lips kissed, licked and gave soft bites. Mu Ran tasted so good that Ou Yang couldn't get enough of him, but the stimulus was too much for poor Mu Ran. He was panting and moaning hard, being on the edge even though his lover didn't even go below his abdomen.

"Stop playing... hurry up..." he begged his lover who took pity on him and moved his hand down there. With one hand, he played with Mu Ran's nipples in turns while his other hand started to stroke his hard shaft with gentle moves before it got faster.

"Arrgghh!" Mu Ran exclaimed as his back arched and he came hard on his lover's hand.

Seeing the lewd sight, Ou Yang also leaked profusely, and unable to hold back any longer, he almost ripped his clothes off before Mu Ran handed him a bottle of lube and a condom.

Then Mu Ran turned around, but Ou Yang turned him again, his back again on the sheets. "I want to see your lovely face," he said as he pulled his lover's white legs apart. After coating his fingers with the lube, he pushed them into his lover's twitching hole one by one, loosening it before the real thing. Mu Ran kept wriggling and moaning under him, and when he felt his lover was ready, Ou Yang wore the condom and pushed himself in slowly.

With the intrusion, Mu Ran yelped with pain and tears trickled down from his tightly closed eyes. Still, as it was also what he wanted, he bore the pain and let Ou Yang coax him with worthy kisses.

"Can... I... move?" Ou Yang asked through his teeth, feeling Mu Ran was adjusted to his length.

"Hmm-mmn," Mu Ran approved and gladly, Ou Yang started with his thrusting with a steady pace. Mu Ran circled his legs around his lover's waist for a better access and the sound of sex filled the small flat.

"I am... so close..."

"Wait for me..." Ou Yang begged, fastening his thrusting and soon, they both came at the same time.

Lying side by side, trying to breathe properly, Mu Ran confessed "it was the best sex ever."

"What else did you expect?" Ou Yang replied proudly, "I did my research thoroughly and blended it with my experiences expertly."

"Oh my!" Mu Ran burst into laughter, "this research is watching gay porns, isn't it?!"

"Well..." Ou Yang was caught red-handed for the second time, "it worked though, right?"

"It did," his lover answered with one hundred percent honesty, "how about you? Did it feel weird, doing it with a man?" he asked with hidden fear in his heart.

Ou Yang prompted himself on his elbow, "it was the best sex I have ever did, you are truly amazing and I love you so much," he said with love-filled eyes and leaned down to capture Mu Ran's willing lips.

Finally, they became one completely... body and soul...