Chapter 9

Loki's POV-

Amynta had left the house. I didn't understand why she looked so offended. She had to have intimate moments at one point in her life. But I didn't sense her being untruthful with me. She had lived her whole life with someone touching her in any way? And why did the kiss feel so perfect? I've had my fair share of kissing women, or kissing men as a woman. I've never felt it like that. I could see clouds of color burst around us. It was magical.

I stood up, now is my chance to go to her room. She must have some books other than these down here. I glanced out the window, she was no where to be seen. So I made my way up the stairs, getting to her red door. It wasn't locked. I was shocked. It just opened. Her room was very empty. For her being here for so long, just a bed, side table with a basic lamp, dresser and some books on the dresser. I kept the door cracked so I could hear her come back in, and made my way to her dresser. There was only five books. One was a Shakespeare collection leather bound book. That made me smile. The next book was a red leather book with blue lines on it. No title. I looked passed it to see the others before I grabbed it. The book next to that one was a bible from Earth, which made me laugh. I wonder why she had that here. the next one was the book I had in my room, from Jotunheim. Probably to know what I was reading. The last one really caught my eyes though. It was green and gold. It looked extremely old, possibly older than myself.

I grabbed both the red and green books and made my way out of her room, that way she wouldn't catch me. She might just think she misplaced the books though. I went into my room, getting comfy on the bed and opening up the red book first. It held that new book smell which shocked me. The pages were old looking, stained and worn. It was of her life. I read through some of it, seeing what she had already told me. The story of her and her brother Aashita. How his jealousy took over his creations, making them get worse over time. Then he just upright started to try and kill his sister. Creating things that would destroy her creations. Frost Giants were one of those creations. I could kill her? Why would she have me here if that threatened her life? Is she an idiot? Or did she have a death wish?

I closed the book and looked to the gold and green one. It was calling to me. Sparks were floating off of it, showing the magic in it. I grabbed it and sat it on my lap. It was a beautiful book, even if it was aged by a lot. Opening it, I saw flashes in front of my vision.

"What are you doing?!" I heard a voice surprisingly yell. The book was ripped from my grasp instantly. Amynta was standing in front of me, a look of shock on her face. "You were in my room." She stated, her expression went blank. Was she upset with me?  She didn't seem to notice or care about the book of her life.

"What is that book about?" I asked, my curiosity was to strong not to ask. Her shoulders had relaxed, she didn't seem to be upset, maybe she wasn't. Maybe I just shocked her or the entering of her room upset her. I did invade her privacy. But I needed answers.

"It's a Prophecy." She said, tilting her head slightly.

"A prophecy on what exactly?"

"The savior of myself." That shocked me. She needed a savior? The savior needing saved. She seemed to be dazed out a bit. "I believe that it is you." If I was shocked a second ago, now I was flabbergasted now. She thought I was the one to save her? But, thats not possible. I'm a monster. A creation to go against hers.

"I think you have the wrong person." I muttered. She let out a slight laugh, sitting on the edge of my bed, holding her hand out to me. I gave her a look, my eyebrows raised.

"Don't lose your trust in me now." She stated with a small smile, I hesitantly placed my hand in hers. My hand turned blue almost instantly. I tried to pull away, as I did before.

"Are you stupid? I am made to kill you and your creations and you are here holding my weapons in your hands." I hiss, trying to pull back, but her grip on me was tight.

"You won't hurt me." Her pale eyes stared at my green eyes. "You were created on Neutral grounds by another. I can touch your skin when you are in your true form as long as you trust me. You pull me to you, your essence." She lifted her other hand, letting her fingers touch her lips slightly. "I see the colors when we kiss." Her eyes brightened up. "Only the Prophecy is supposed to fit in that description." She finished. My mind was whirling at this information. I was her prophecy? I was to save her? How was I supposed to do that? And from what?

"I might fit in your description, but I am not a Savior. That's you. I don't save things, I destroy them." I whispered. But she shook her head, disagreeing with my words.

"That's where you are wrong. Your future is bright. So bright. I wish to show you if you would be okay with that?" Show me? My future? She could do that? How? She stood up and held her hand to me again. I barely hesitated this time, grabbing her hand and letting her lead me. She was taking me outside. Was this about the colored mist?

"You've got to trust me." She hissed, I looked down to see I hurting her hand, but when I tried to pull away, she held tighter. "Do you not trust me, Loki?" She asked, for being in pain she was impressively calm. Do I trust her? Yes, I think I do.

"I do. I'm just....unsure." I said, she nodded. I don't know if she actually understood me or not though. "How are you going to show me my future?" I questioned.

"Well if you are who I think you are, which you are. Then it'll be easy." She smiled at me as we stood in the woods, the colored mist swirling around us, it was beautiful. She took our hands together and reached up to the mist. "Trust me." She stated, before our hands touched the colored clouds and a flash ran across my vision.