Chapter 17

"Wait a minute! You can't take him, he needs to pay for his crimes!" Tony jumped froward. I could see he didn't want to believe who I said I was. But it wasn't his fault. It was his beliefs. I remember how hard it was to convince him to just calm down alone when I had taken him to my home. I had to actually see him a few times. I helped him with his escape from Raza, showing him what he needed to see to create the Ironman armor. He had the right ideas, but needed the right push and element to put it together. Then I had to help him with getting his head out of ass when he was destroying his home. Don't even get me started on when he went into a panic when Pepper was kidnapped and experimented on. I sighed.

"I believe if I give you your memories of me back to you Anthony, it would make this process a lot more faster." I offered my hand to him, waiting for him to come forward.

"Yeah, not happening Glow Stick. Thanks though. For all I know, You are just brainwashing these two. Thor is just in his own head." I sighed.

"Very well. Loki is here to fix his mistakes. After that we will be on our way out." I said simply. Thor was already at the controls, unlocked Loki's cell. Tony was freaking out on him.

"You know what. Fine. If you all want to make this mistake, thats fine." Tony stated. He turned and left the room, not wanting anything to do with it. Fury looked at me and stepped forward.

"How is he bringing Barton and my other agents back? And Doctor Selvig?" I smiled at his participation.

"Yes, that will be my job." I looked around, my eyes glowing as some agents appeared, along with Selvig and Barton. Thankfully they hadn't boarded the quinjet yet to attack. They looked around confused as a bright light flashed around all of them. "There you are." I smiled. I had removed the mind control on them. I felt Loki stand next to me, his hand on my lower back. I glanced at him with a smile. Thor saw this.

"Brother...Are you two...?" Thor trailed off.

"Apparently I was put here for a greater purpose. Just not the one I had thought." Loki grinned and leaned over, kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him, nudging him away. He was making me drop my regal act. I wasn't ready to relax around my children yet.

Thor grinned wide at this. "I cannot believe-My brother." He came around and yanked Loki from his spot, hugging him tightly. Or maybe squeezing him.  "Wait until Mother and Father hear of this! They will be forever proud!" I covered my mouth trying to muffle my giggles. Loki turned his head to me and glared playfully.

"Put me down you oaf. We've got more important things to do." Loki sneered. Thor placed him down, not so gracefully. Clint and the the others were being filled in by Natasha and Fury. Steve had walked after Tony. I suppose Bruce had stayed in the lab to keep from going green. I looked to Loki.

"Please retrieve the Tesseract, Loki. The faster we get the Tesseract and the Scepter to Asgard the sooner we can go home." I had a bad feeling in my stomach still. And my powers were weakening slightly. I shouldn't be away this long as it was. But I would be okay. In reality, I could stay away from home for about a week or two. But I would be risking too much. Loki nodded, using his magic to pull the Tesseract from thin air. Immediately handing it over to Thor. Not trusting Fury with it.

"Should have known you'd of kept it on you this whole time. Why would I think otherwise." I sighed. I walked over to Loki, "We will need a place to stay for tonight. The BiFrost is not fixed yet and my magic is weakened here. I shouldn't flash us there, at least not today." I told him which made him give me a concerned look. I shook my head at him. "I am fine, I assure you."

At that we made our way to Tony, Bruce and Steve. Thor assured us that Tony would allow us a place to stay, although that wasn't my main concern right now. The stabbing feeling in the pits of stomach was telling me something. Something bad was coming. I didn't know what, and that terrified me. If I didn't know....Then that could only mean one thing...It's coming to an end.