Chapter 12

Loki's POV-

"So how is it that so many worlds have you written as a man in their spiritual books about you? Asgard has you as a woman. But Midguardians have you as a man with a beard." I said with a slight chuckle thinking of those ridiculous photos they had in church's. She smiled, looking a bit nervous.

"I actually am seen as how they would be comfortable. The first being I saw there was more comfortable with a man. So thats what I was. I was born a woman. But I could take the form of whatever I pleased." She explained. I was shocked. I had never met a fellow gender fluid person before. I smiled at her, happily.

"I can take the form of whatever I please as well. I enjoy very much taking the form of a woman just to mess with Thor or his friends. It's also quite comfortable for me. Although, Odin always was so upset when I did that. Thought it was a ridiculous game of a mere child." I scoffed. Odin ruined many things I enjoyed.

"Can you show me?" Amynta asked, her eyes excited. I grinned at her and pushed my magic throughout my body, changing myself into a female form. When I met her eyes again, they were so shocked and in awe, it took me by surprise. She got up and reached her hand over, touching my cheek gently, feeling the new shape of my narrow jawline. I watched as she transformed before my eyes. Her eyes dulled to a darker shade of blue, her jawline expanded a bit, becoming more masculine. A small amount of facial hair running across her chin and up her cheeks a little. Her hair was now short and slightly curly. Amynta had turned into a handsome man.

"Is this one of your forms for some planet?" I asked, my voice a bit more feminine. He nodded with a smile. Excited that I thought of that.

"This is the look of Chuck. I still don't understand why they call me that. It means Free man." He laughed in a deep voice. Being a woman now, his voice actually gave me shivers. "I'm sorry if its weird for you. I used my original form for your mind was more comfortable with it." I raised a thin eyebrow at him.

"And What is my mind saying now?" I asked. He stared at me. His eyes brightening up as he used his powers on me. Kiss me. A smile fell across his lips. Leaning towards me, I felt his lips brush my own. His beard tickling my skin slightly. I leaned closer, embracing the feel of being kissed in my feminine form. Usually, others would just stay away. Mostly women wanted my masculine form. No man wanted me, which was fine. I preferred the women. But I did enjoy this. More than I thought I would.

I felt my stomach clench and heat roll through me. I really wanted him. But I wanted him to be in his normal form. I wanted to take her. Now. I pulled back, transforming back to my normal form, which she did in return. Her eyes looked questioning, like she thought she did something wrong. Oh no, you did nothing wrong.

"You did nothing wrong." I breathed out, my face near hers. "I just really want to take you, my pet." I watched the chills spread throughout her and brought my hand to her cheek, caressing it softly. She leaned into my touch. Her eyes held so much emotion, which was shocking since she normally was more kept to herself.

"Then what's stopping you?" She whispered out, her breath fanning my lips as I leaned closer. My breath got stuck in my throat at her words. I wasn't expecting it. I glanced at her eyes, trying to read them.

"Are your sure? I can wait, as long as you need." I breathed, my lips just a centimeter from her own lips. Waiting for her response. Hoping for a yes. Thoughts of what I wanted to do to her flashing in my eyesight. She leaned in more, her lips brushing my own as her words left her mouth.

"I'm positive."