Chapter 15

This will be in Amynta's POV for a while. I will let you know when its back in Loki's

We had fallen asleep in each other's arms afterwards. Loki kept mumbling sweet words in my ears as I fell into a deep pleasant slumber. Waking up was another thing, though. I knew I had to take him back to where he belonged today. To fix his mistakes so time could go on without him. I had this feeling in the pit of stomach that I shouldn't leave my home, but. I wasn't just going to send him off. The hero's would never believe him and he would need help setting Barton and the others right. I would be gone with him for at least two days.

I turned my head when I feel him playing with my hair, a smile on his face when he notices me.

"Good morning, my love." He mumbled into my hair as he pulled me into him. I smiled at the feeling. Being held was something I didn't get to experience often, if at all. I couldn't even remember if I had ever been held, not in this way at least. I had have my fair share of hugs, in a friendly way of course. Most, if not all, would hug me goodbye when I set them right. It was a plus in the work I did. "What is the plan for today?" He asked as he let me go so I could sit up.

"You go back today." I announced. I could feel his shocked gaze on my head. "I'll be going with you. You need to set your wrongs right. Time needs to be able to go on without you there and right now if I let it go on, they would all die from your army being activated." I said as I stood up, not bothering to cover myself up. He couldn't decide what he wanted to look at more. My body or my face so he could question me further. "I will assist with Barton and the other agents. You needn't worry about that."

Loki sighed, "The hero's won't let me go that easily if thats what you think. They'll want me to pay for my crimes." He explained. I shook my head with a smile.

"No they won't. I'll have word with them, set it right for you." I watched as he stood up and approached me, his hands lightly touching my hips.

"And how long are we staying for?" He asked as he stared into my eyes. I smiled, keeping my eyes on his, trying not to admire his body or the way his touch sent a buzzing effect throughout my body.

"Only for a day or so. Two tops. Maybe go see your mother on our way out?" I watched his eyes light up at the chance to see his mother again. I knew would like that suggestion. "Now get dressed." I watched as he gave me a mischievous smile, snapping his fingers as his armor was replaced on him, he looked like royalty. My Royalty. I smiled, admiring the leather and cloth of his Asgardian armor.

"As much as I adore you being bare, you need to dress as well, my love. I do not wish for anyone else to see you in this way." He said and leaned in to press his lips to mine, when he closed his eyes and kissed me, I flicked my wrist by my side and let a blue dress flow over my body. He pulled away almost instantly at the breeze it had caused. Glancing down and seeing a blue gown envelops my body. Weaving designs around my chest and torso, brown leather twisted throughout to hold it all together. A cloak on my shoulders of blue fabric. His eyes followed back up to my face as my hair laid in braids and curls, a tiara on my head, silver with sapphires. He stared in awe, bowing his head slightly to me, "You look like a Queen." He breathed once he brought his eyes back up to mine. I smiled at him.

"This is only my business look. It's best if they saw me as such when I sort out everything." I stated, leaning up and placing. Kiss on his cold cheek. "Are you ready, Loki?" I asked, my tone was fading into my more regal and sophisticated sound. He smirked.

"When you are, my Queen." Holding his arm out to me, I shook my head with a smile. Bringing my hand up as it glowed a bright white and tapping his chest. We were gone in a flash.