Chapter 13

Smut warning!

Amynta's POV-

As soon as s the words left my mouth, Loki pressed his lips to mine. Moving them passionately against my lips. I parted mine slightly, poking my tongue out just slightly, feeling his do the same and our tongues went around each other, feeling everything his mouth had to offer, tasting the taste of the tea he had just drank mixed with a bit of mint. It was delicious.

Loki helped me out of the chair, without breaking the kiss, lifting me up by my thighs, my legs wrapped around his waist instantly. I pushed my fingers through his long hair, which was surprisingly soft and silky. I felt the vibrations of his groan when I pulled slightly, moving my head to the side as he trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck. I didn't even realize when he started to walk us up the stairs again. Walking us to his room, until I tugged his hair again, making him pull away to glance at me.

"My room." I said with a smile as I pulled his lips back to my own. Our lips were moving faster as we made it to my room. Laying us down, still not breaking away, his cool body laid across my warm one. I lifted my hips up slightly, pressing myself against him, which shocked him and made him take in a sharp breath, moving to my neck again. His hand went behind my head, tangling his fingers in my hair. As his other hand made its way down my body, caressing it here and there. Tracing his hand around my breast, lightly kneading it through my casual dress.

I moaned as he rolled my nipple through the cloth. He pulled back slightly. "There's that sound I wanted to hear." He smirked and hovered over me, his hand moving down my body, pulling at my dress, pulling the hem up slowly. His eyes on my own, watching my reactions as he brushed his fingers along my skin. It felt like a feather touch. I hummed in pleasure and moved my body up to meet his touch as he lifted my dress pass my hips. His fingers danced along my panties as I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. That made him let out a growl, before he leaned down and pulled my lip out of between my teeth, biting it with his own teeth, pulling on gently. That caused me to moan into my heavy breathing.

Loki put his fingers along the hem of my panties, pulling at them and letting them snap back against my skin. He smirked down at me after he had pulled back again. I stared up at him as his fingers ran down the crease that led to my heat. Taking in a sharp breath when his fingers grazed my core through my panties. I could feel him pushing them to the side, brushing my slit with his hand, up and down. I let out a shaky breath at the feeling, my eyes closing at the pleasure. He paused.

"Eyes on me, love." I snapped my eyes open to see him staring at me. "I want to see your pleasure in your eyes." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. Loki watched my face as he pushed a finger into my heat, a moan rippling from the back of my throat at the intrusion. Moving his finger in deep and pulling it back slowly, running it up to my clit, spreading my juices over it. Then moving his finger back into me, adding another finger. He did this process another time, having three fingers inside of my core now, he started to slowly pump them into me. Small moans were leaving my lips as I stared at his eyes, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth as I arch my back a bit at the pressure building up. His eyes never left mine as he sped up, using his thumb on my clit, rubbing small circles along it.

My hips bucked with his movements as the pressure started to build up more, begging for the release. Loki leaned down kissing my ear, grazing his teeth against it. "I can feel you squeezing my fingers." He hissed, letting out a groan as my walls squeezed again. "You going to cum on my fingers, my pet?" His question made me whimper and nod. "Use your words. I want to hear you say it." He commanded.

"Y-yes, my King" I responded with a moan. The name I used for him must of got him excited, he moved his fingers faster and rubbed my clit harder. I moaned and whimpered, the build up inside me flowing over. I arched my back into him, he stared into my eyes as I came undone on his hand, still pumping and rubbing my clit as I did. After a final shutter from me, he removed his hand from me and brought it to his mouth, sucking his fingers clean in front of me. I moaned watching him do so.

"Mmm, You taste magnificent, my love." He spoke softly, leaning down and kissing me softly. "But I am not done ravishing your body." He whispered against my lips. I whimpered as he moved his lips down my jawline, using his hand to lift me up slightly and pulling my dress over my head and off to the side. He groaned looking at my body, "Beautiful." He muttered, dragging his lips to my breast, letting his tongue drag to my nipple, tracing it. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, letting his teeth graze it as his tongue swirled around it. He was still using his one hand to hold himself over me as his other hand moved to knead my other breast. I moaned softly at the feeling. His hand was warming for some reason, but then it went cold. I glanced down to see his body was in his Jotun form, flashing back and forth. He didn't seem to notice. He wasn't hurting me so I just let it go.

It felt so good. the change from warm to cold was making my senses bounce around. My nipples hardened more, a mix of cold and pleasure perking them up. A shiver raked through me as I arch into him again. Then he started moving again, giving me a mischievous smirk.