Chapter 10

Visions are in 3rd POV-

Flashes ran around the two of them, colors of purples, blues, yellows and greens and so many more burst around them. Loki was looking around shocked as Amynta smiled at his reaction. She had never seen this either, but his facial features were too prefect not to watch.

The flashes kept going as a second Loki and Amynta popped up next to them, smiling at each other and holding one another in a tight embrace.

Loki watched, he was shocked how lovingly the embrace had seemed, but the eyes say everything. He could see the love in his own eyes. The smile was so genuine. He couldn't remember the last time he had smiled like that, especially around or towards another. Sure he had some small smiles come out, but they could pass as sly smirks or being suggestive. This was none of those.

Another set of the two popped up on the other side of them, Loki was spinning Amynta around, holding her hips and lifting her in the air as she laughed happily.

Loki was shocked by that one, a smile almost gracing his lips as he watched them being happy together. He glanced towards Amynta, her eyes were already on his. A smile on her own face. Had she seen this before? Did she know what she was showing him? Her eyes never left his, as he glanced to the next scene.

Again, this time the two of them were in a heated kiss, Amynta looked to be against a wall or something as Loki held her hands above her head.

Loki could feel the heat rushing to his cheeks. That kiss was nothing like the one they had shared earlier. The one earlier was more simple, no suggestive thoughts from it, other than the occasional thought. But this one. This one was going to lead to something. He knew it. And he wasn't against it. The thought actually warmed his own skin, feeling the heat in his body, which was rare since he was normally a very cold person. He watched his other self smiling against her lips, his other hand was trailing down her side. Loki could feel himself awaking. He looked away to meet the pale eyes in front of him. She was looking away this time, maybe embarrassed?

This made Loki excited. Her cheeks were reddened against her naturally pale complexion. It was a beautiful mix on her skin. He promised he would cause it again, personally. He glanced away watching more show up.

The next pair were sitting at a table sharing a meal, smiling and laughing at something being said. They looked so happy.

This one was simple, it could pass as a everyday event. It was perfect to him though. He could see how happy they looked. Like nothing could pop their little bubble. Not a thing. He wanted that. To feel appreciated and loved. He watched as they held hands, his own thumb rubbed her hand as he watched.

This time, they were in bed together, cuddling. Loki was brushing her hair out of her face, playing with the ends. A everlasting smile painted on his face.

Loki could tell her hair was soft. It had to be. It looked like silk as he watched it run between his vision selfs fingers. He watched as the vision him leaned over and placed a few kisses on her hair line, making her let out giggles of joy. That made Loki smile internally. If this was the future for him and Amynta, he wanted it and couldn't wait for it to come to truth.

Now this pair were in bed doing something that might entail cuddling afterwards, moans and groans leaving the scene.

Loki took a sharp breath at the sounds, wanting to look away to avoid seeing her bare to him, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. She was beautiful. So Beautiful. He noticed his hands were going between blue and pale. Would he always be switching back and forth with her? How far into the future are they looking? She didn't have her first kiss until recent, she wouldn't be ready for that kind of intimacy for a bit, right? But, oh how he craved it. To see her withering underneath his body. How he wished to feel her skin under his fingers, or to taste how sweet he thought she would be. Her kisses were like Honey, so he could only imagine what she'll taste like in other places.

Loki glanced to her, seeing her cheeks burning bright, but her eyes didn't leave the scene until she felt his eyes on her. She looked up at him. Her eyes were slightly hooded. She wanted this too. Loki smiled at her genuinely. He was excited to have this moment with her. It was going to be magical, just like the kiss. There was no doubt in his mind.

A different scene showing Amynta and Loki in the ocean under the realms, splashing each other and laughing.

Loki chucked a little. They looked like a true happy couple. Is that was being her Savior entails? Being with her? Would he ever return home? See his brother or mother? Would he get a chance to correct his wrong doings? Or would he stay here forever with her? Not that he would mind of course. He longed to experience all these things with her.

Finally, a set of children, a boy and a girl, ran around the real forms of Loki and Amynta as they held hands. Giggles escaping the children as they ran around, finally going back to a vision version of the pair.

Loki's eyes widened, watching the two children run around them and then run to vision him and her. He watched as his vision self picked up the little girl laughing as she kissed his cheek, giggling at him. The little boy was in Amynta's hands, trying to climb onto Loki's back. They were a happy family. A family he always wanted, but feared he would never get. Loki let out a shaky breath as he smiled, the vision went black, splotches of white popping around them which made Amynta pull away. Letting Loki's hands fall to his side.

But Loki didn't notice the look on her face, he was too lost at the thought of having a true Family.