Chapter 11

Loki's POV-

I stared where the visions were, shocked. Was that really our future together? What did that have to do with saving her? Is this like saving her from loneliness? Am I to stay here forever? How does this work? I didn't notice she had grabbed my hand again and somehow we had ended up in her bedroom. Coming out of my daze, I noticed she had sat down on the edge of her bed, staring at me. No. Admiring me. Her eyes were bright with hope, I enjoyed it greatly.

"How-How does this work?" I asked, it sounded like a business question, which made me grimace slightly. "I mean, how does the future of us together, end up with me saving you?" I reworded it, she let out a silent laugh, a smile making one come to my own lips. She was so beautiful. I think seeing our kids run around made her even more beautiful in my eyes.

"I knew what you meant. That future wasn't shown, since it is not completely written yet. The future you saw is how its suppose to end. Just bits and pieces of it. How it comes to or how we get there, is on us." She responded, her eyes looking up at me, I could see them tracing out my features, memorizing them. Almost like she was afraid I would disappear. A thought came to my mind, making a smirk stretch across my face. Taking a step towards her.

"So I could promote that future by..." I pushed her back onto the bed, crawling on top of her. Her face was shocked, but encouraging. "Doing this?" I finished and pressed my lips to hers, my hand went to her cheek, pulling her face closer, as my other hand went behind her mid back and pushed her into me. Her lips reacted to mine, parting slightly so I could graze my tongue to her lips faintly. The taste of honey spreading to my taste buds. Thoughts of the visions run past my thoughts as I pull back from her. Both of eyes opening to meet each other. Was she thinking the same as I was? Her eyes were hooded and I could see she was in thought. "Is that what you meant, Darlin'?" I asked in a purr. We were both feeling warm, which was still something I needed to get used to.

"Something like that, yeah." She purred back. I lean my head back with a faint groan rumbling up my throat. Hearing her sound like that just made the visions feel more real. Seeing her body under my own, wanting what I wanted. I smirked down at her and leaned into her ear, placing a small kiss right at the shell of it.

"Careful, or I'll be ravishing your body sooner than you think." I breathed into her ear. I could feel her body react to it, arching slightly into me as the shivers trailed down her spine. I let my eyes close as I brought my lips back to hers, pushing them open to slip my tongue in. Feeling her tongue, her teeth, her cheeks. I wanted to feel everything. But I knew it was too soon. I pulled back from her, this time lifting myself off of her as well. "Let's move our conversation to the kitchen, or I really won't hold myself back." I warned. She nodded, looking slightly disappointed but getting up as I did. Don't get me wrong. I want her. Seeing that vision of us, together, hearing her moans, seeing her flesh against my own. I let out a shaky breath. I won't make her do anything she isn't ready for. We have forever for that.

I followed her out and down the stairs, sitting as she boiled water in the kettle for some tea. "So do I stay here with you forever? Or do I go back? How does this relationship work?" I asked. I was really curious if I would ever see my brother or mother again. Or if I get to correct my mistakes. She turned her head to me slightly.

"Well, you'll have to go back eventually. I cannot force you to actually stay here with me." She sighed.

"Can't you come with me?" I wanted so badly to show her off to everyone. Everyone who doubted I would be something or be with someone who cared. Or to show she's real.

"Well, I'm not supposed to. I'm only supposed to leave to retrieve beings or take them back." She explained.

"And who says that? Aren't you the almighty Savior. The God. The Holy Spirit. The Creator?" She laughed at my use of her many names.

"Someone's been reading up on my existence." She shot me a look which made me chuckle. "I mean technically, I could leave. But I would be weakened the longer I stay away from my home. Of course I could never ask you to abandon your life and family for me. That would be selfish of me." She spoke as she mixed some herbs and made us both a cup of tea. It smelled unlike anything I had ever had.

"Well, I am a selfish man. I would need to fix some stray ends, but I would be more than happy to come and stay with you." I said as I took a sip of the tea she had placed in front of me. It was sweet, yet it had some bitterness to it. I had never tasted this flavor before. "What is it that you use in the tea? I have never tasted something like this before."

"It's a few herbs of such that only grow here. Your mother enjoyed that tea as well." She said with a smile.

"So my mothers been here? What did you help her with?" I asked, curiously. She laughed.

"We actually just chatted. She's always been on the right path. She's actually one of my more proud creations. We talked about you and Thor. Of course she complained of Odin always belittling you. This was of course before Thor was banished for a little." She looked so full of life speaking of my mother. I could only imagine them getting along. She kept going, talking of her talk with people in my adopted family. Of how she had to talk some sense into Thor, sense he was so immature. To how she spoke to Odin about taking me in and how he was an idiot and took it wrong. She still wanted to talk to him again. Or as she said, smack some sense into him. I would love to see that.

Watching her go on with talking about this, made me so happy. Seeing her smile and be herself. It felt normal for us. And I cannot wait to see where we would go together.