𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

→ SEND A ROSE started the day after I ended my Sophomore year of high school, and so it will be updating fairly regularly based off of that alone

SEND A ROSE started the day after I ended my Sophomore year of high school, and so it will be updating fairly regularly based off of that alone. I enjoy writing for you all on this site.

→ I don't like it when people beg for updates, so please don't do that. I have generalized anxiety and what can only be described as a panic disorder, so seeing something like "please update" fills me with dread. If you want to ask when the story will be updated next, that is totally understandable and allowed. Just make sure to phrase it the right way!

SEND A ROSE is a story based off of a funny scenario I thought of for another one of my Volturi Kings books. 

→ Like always, my stories are not for bigots to be reading, and I don't tolerate arguments in my comment sections. I literally do not care about freedom of opinion, if I don't like yours I will delete it because this is my book and I don't like bad opinions. Yes, there are bad opinions, if you disagree, please leave no comments about it as I'm known to be kind to those who I like and cruel to bitches whining in my comment section. Sorry not sorry, grow a fucking spine.

→ Remember that I don't speak Italian or any other language spoken in this book. I'm an American English speaker and writer. I'm no Anna when it comes to languages (if you get the reference I love you).

→ This story has lots of talk of mental health and the existence of a past abusive relationship between the main character and another person, as well as that same abuser being like this with her best friend and former girlfriend. Note that there are no actual depictions of abuse, but PTSD is a real thing, as well as depression, and it will not just be glossed over or exploited for story purposes. SEND A ROSE includes important representation of the emotions that go through someone when they're out, but not out emotionally. This mostly comes up later in the book, so I won't spoil, but it is indeed a major part of the story.

→ On a similar note to the last, all characters in their bonds are not abusive, but other relationships seen throughout may. Specifically Edward/Bella, which is canonically toxic despite being labeled as a romance. Do not get this twisted, Bella does end up being a horrible person due to this relationship, but there is a reason. Remember that a reason does not excuse her actions at all! Just because you are being abused does not give you the right to abuse others.

→ Please do not ship characters who are canonically underage with adults. This includes Jasper x Jane. Please, for the love of whatever you believe is spiritual, do not ship children and adults. It isn't just fiction, it's pedophilia. The reason I'm putting this here was that this was an issue with Broken Memories. People shipping weird stuff and making me, a minor, uncomfortable. Don't ship babies. For the love of God don't ship babies and adults.

→ There are some sexual scenes and plenty of references to sexual scenes that have happened. The scenes themselves have warnings, but the references afterwards do not because in all honesty if you can't handle that, you probably can't handle this book. There's swearing, some sex, and a hell of a lot more than what meets the eye.

→ This book eventually does not follow the canon timeline purely due to events changing the course of Twilight. Think of it as kicking a rock and the entire thing being changed. 

→ As always, please know that I worked incredibly hard on this story and on this book in general. No, you may not steal the concept. You may not take my characters and change them ever so slightly. I will never leave you alone if you do that. Be original, I promise you can never write a good book by stealing ideas. You can only write a mediocre one doing that.